• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Invite Event on FB - What Wording to Use?

In summary, if you want to create an event for your hosts to invite their friends, you create a general "event" with the basic info and invite your host. Once they reply that they are coming, you make them an admin of the event so they may send it out and tweak it whatever way they want.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone create the FB event for their hosts to invite their friends? I'd like a little more "control" over what is going out there and I thought it would be nice if I created the event and invited my host so she could invite all her friends.

If you do this, what wording do you use?

I create a general 'event" with the basic info and invite my host. As soon as they reply that they are coming, I make them an admin of the event so they may send it out and tweak it whatever way they want.

I don't have any specific wording that I use

I create an event with the date, time, etc. I use some variation of the following text in the "More Info" section. I'll tone the cheer up and down based on what I know about the host. I invite just the host, and then once they show up in the invite list on the left sidebar, click "See All." Next to your hosts name will be a button that says "Make Admin." Now her friends will see it as an event that she created. I keep myself as Admin also, so I can see when people post on the wall and easily keep tabs on RSVPs. I let my hosts know that they are welcome to change up the language, but this way the specials and website links seem to stay correct. I learned that you can't get much longer than this before the "More Info" section cuts off and only shows a couple of lines of text, meaning guests have to click "see more" to see your website. So watch out for that. Here's the invite from one of my shows now:
"I'm hosting a Pampered Chef Party! I hope you'll be able to come. We'll have snacks try out cool kitchen tools and have a lot of fun! Feel free to invite a friend to bring along, just let me know how many you are bringing!If you'd rather order online, go to: Page Not Found. Once there click "Shop Online." Type "[HOST FIRST NAME" in the first box, "[HOST LAST NAME]" in the second box, hit enter. Then click on my name!If you have any questions on the products or ordering, contact me and I will find out for you!The special for the month of July is that if you spend $60 then you get a FREE 2-qt. Collapsible Serving Bowl, It pops open to serve, collapses to take up less space and includes a lid! Check it out http://www.pamperedchef.bi​z/skins/sites/pdf/en_US/gs​_11jul_en_us.pdfI'm looking forward to seeing you and having a great time! I hope you can make it!"Hope that helps.

Thank you that's exactly what I was looking for!

I have my host create the event and also make me an Admin so I can keep tabs on the rsvps. I post daily countdown notes about how excited I am about doing their show. Often when people cannot attend, I'll post a note that they can still place an order to help my host reach her sales goal for her wish list. I ALWAYS post the link to my website when I make that reference and brief instructions in making sure my host gets the credit for the sale. I also mention the recipe and ask if anyone has specific tools they'd like me to bring so they can try them out. Just did a show last night that was strictly a Facebook event. So far, her show is at $723!! My host is VERY excited that she is getting over $200 in free products! I just posted a note on her event page that there are still 9 days left in July if anyone wants to do a quickie show! :)

love it thanks for the ideas! I'm looking forward to trying this to see if it helps increase attendance and outside orders.

Sheila said:
Yes, I do them for all my hosts who are on FB & willing to let me do it. That way I can answer questions that the guests post. Here's a current show: Elizabeth's Online Pampered Chef Catalog Show | Facebook

ETA: It also leads her guests to MY business FB page. ;)

Sheila, I love that it goes back to your page--how do you create an event from a page? I didn't know you could do that? Do you have to have your 25 likes and username? Maybe that's my problem.

Make a Whisk...thank you so much! So helpful and so well explained for a technically challenged gal! Thanks for the sample Sheila!

What is the best wording to use when creating an invite event on Facebook?

The best wording to use when creating an invite event on Facebook is clear, concise, and engaging. You want to make sure to include the event name, date and time, location, and any important details or instructions. It's also a good idea to use action words and phrases to encourage people to attend, such as "Join us!" or "Don't miss out!"

How can I make my invite event stand out on Facebook?

To make your invite event stand out on Facebook, you can use eye-catching graphics or images, add a fun and creative description, and include a call-to-action button for RSVPs. You can also consider using emojis or hashtags to make it more visually appealing and easily searchable.

Should I invite all of my Facebook friends to my event?

It's not necessary to invite all of your Facebook friends to your event. Instead, you should carefully consider who would be interested in attending and would benefit from the event. You can also use Facebook's targeted invite feature to invite specific groups or individuals.

What is the best time to post my invite event on Facebook?

The best time to post your invite event on Facebook would depend on your target audience and their online habits. Generally, it's recommended to post during peak hours, such as early evening on weekdays or weekends. You can also use Facebook Insights to determine the best time to reach your specific audience.

Can I edit my invite event after it has been posted on Facebook?

Yes, you can edit your invite event after it has been posted on Facebook. Simply go to the event page and click on the "Edit" button. You can then make any necessary changes, such as updating the event details or adding more information. Just make sure to inform your guests of any major changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies