• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W Catalogs Available in Treasure Coast, Florida | [email protected]

In summary, the F/W catalogs will be available in the Treasure Coast, Florida area starting in August. You can request a catalog to be mailed to you by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant, [email protected], or by filling out a request form on our website. The F/W catalog will feature a variety of new products including cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and entertaining pieces. You can place an order directly from the F/W catalog by contacting your local consultant, ordering online, or attending a Pampered Chef party. The F/W catalog will also have special promotions and discounts on select products.
Loreen
I have 2 full packs of F/W catalogs available. I'm in the Treasure Coast area of Florida above WPB. If interested please send me an email to [email protected].

bumpingBumping . . .

I will ship the catalogs if needed. Just thought there might be someone in the general area who might need some catalogs.

bumpingAny takers???

Why don't you offer them to your team members or ask your director or other local consultants?

I asked my cluster first if they needed any and they all have extras as well. I ended up with extras because of cancelled / rescheduled shows and hate to get stuck with them. If no one needs them, I'll leave a couple at every office, salon, service center, etc. that I go to.

Related to F/W Catalogs Available in Treasure Coast, Florida | [email protected]

1. When will the F/W catalogs be available in the Treasure Coast, Florida area?

The F/W catalogs will be available in the Treasure Coast, Florida area starting in August.

2. Can I request a catalog to be mailed to me?

Yes, you can request a catalog to be mailed to you by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant, [email protected], or by filling out a request form on our website.

3. What new products can we expect to see in the F/W catalog?

The F/W catalog will feature a variety of new products including our latest cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and entertaining pieces. Be sure to check it out to see all the exciting new items!

4. Can I place an order directly from the F/W catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the F/W catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and place an order with your consultant in person.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the F/W catalog?

Yes, the F/W catalog will feature some special promotions and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the catalog for details and to take advantage of these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newchefmommy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefaurora
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • redsoxgirl