• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F UP YOUR GAME: A SAVORY STONEWARE DISH FOR ANY OCCASION

In summary, My host says she doesn't mind something sweet but would really like something savory. This was in an e-mail so I'm not really sure what she means. I'm going to have it ready beforehand so just want a tasty, preferably stoneware, dish. Any suggestions? Thanks.....BEEMy husband, a chef, says the Ham and Broccoli Braid.
beepampered
My host says she doesn't mind something sweet but would really like something savory. This was in an e-mail so I'm not really sure what she means. I'm going to have it ready beforehand so just want a tasty, preferably stoneware, dish. Any suggestions? Thanks.....BEE

My husband, a chef, says the Ham and Broccoli Braid.

Trish

I would have to be a smart alec and pick something with the word savory in the title.

On that note, I just HAD to go to CC and look up the word Savory, and there were a couple of recipes that didn't have it in the title, but I just copied the ones with it in the title, lol.

Savory Beef Brisket Celebrate 47
Savory Canapé French Bread It's Good for You 11
Savory Cheese Crostini Season's Best® Fall/Winter 2005 4
Savory Cheese Truffles Product Use and Care
Savory Dip Product Use and Care
Savory Pork Roast with Apple Stuffing Stoneware Sensations 50
Savory Pork Roast with Apple Stuffing Product Use and Care
Savory Sandwich Ring All the Best 48
Savory Spread Product Use and Care
Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches All the Best 13
Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches Product Use and Care
Savory Vegetable Rice Pilaf Product Use and Care

wow. Can't believe there are that many "Savory" recipes from Pampered Chef. I was thinking a braid but this gal seems to be a bit healthier than that. She's got 16 coming so I don't want to be a smart alec. She's young and newly married so I'm hoping there's some wedding registry/bridal shower potentials in the group.

I know, I wouldn't be a smart alec to just anybody, it would have to have been someone that I knew, lol. But I just can't resist.

Oh, but maybe the mini quiches would be a good idea since you will have people there thinking about bridal showers.

Mini quiches don't use stoneware. I want to show up with food that must be cooked on a stone. I've already sold 14 (I think) stones so want to continue on my way to earning more FREE stuff (it really doesn't matter what it is as long as I don't have to pay for it!).

Thanks for the suggestions....BEE

The three onion goat cheese tart was the first thing that came to me when i read the post. It uses the stone too, and the cookware

Why not the garlic pull-aparts? I'm sure they would fit in the mini baker just as well as they do in the saute pan!

Related to F UP YOUR GAME: A SAVORY STONEWARE DISH FOR ANY OCCASION

1. What is the purpose of the "F UP YOUR GAME" savory stoneware dish?

The "F UP YOUR GAME" savory stoneware dish is designed to elevate your cooking game by providing a versatile and durable dish that can be used for a variety of occasions and recipes.

2. Is the stoneware dish safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the stoneware dish is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also safe to use in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer.

3. Can I use metal utensils on the stoneware dish?

No, it is recommended to use only non-metal utensils on the stoneware dish to avoid scratching or damaging the surface.

4. How do I clean the stoneware dish?

The stoneware dish can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

5. Can I use the stoneware dish for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the stoneware dish is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is also great for baking, roasting, and serving a variety of foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • esavvymom