• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extreme Home Makeover Pampered Chef Show

In summary, the "Extreme Home Makeover Pampered Chef Show" is a partnership between the popular home renovation show and the Pampered Chef brand, where Pampered Chef provides kitchen and cooking tools for the newly renovated homes. This partnership has been ongoing since 2008 and aligns with both companies' mission to give back to the community. Pampered Chef's contribution to the "Extreme Home Makeover" projects includes a variety of high-quality and innovative kitchen products, which are available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website. A portion of the proceeds from these sales goes towards supporting future projects. If you are interested in getting involved with this partnership, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking party or make a
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
didn't someone do a show in the home of the makeover ???
How was it??
Teresa

I believe it was Debbie J's show and I think it got cancelled.

Yep, that was me. Got cancelled. Too much to explain here.... *sigh*

We'll see if they ever reschedule.

Deb did this show ever happen???????????????????????

Nope, never.

Related to Extreme Home Makeover Pampered Chef Show

1. What is the "Extreme Home Makeover Pampered Chef Show?"

The "Extreme Home Makeover Pampered Chef Show" is a special episode of the popular home renovation show "Extreme Home Makeover" where the Pampered Chef brand partners with the show to provide kitchen and cooking tools for the newly renovated homes.

2. How did Pampered Chef become involved with "Extreme Home Makeover?"

Pampered Chef has a long-standing partnership with "Extreme Home Makeover" and has been featured on the show since 2008. The brand is known for its high-quality, innovative kitchen products and their commitment to giving back to the community aligns with the show's mission to help families in need.

3. How does Pampered Chef contribute to the "Extreme Home Makeover" projects?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of kitchen and cooking tools to help families create delicious meals in their newly renovated homes. These products range from cookware and bakeware to knives and small appliances, and are chosen specifically to meet the needs of each family.

4. Can I purchase the products featured on the "Extreme Home Makeover Pampered Chef Show?"

Yes, all of the products used on the show are available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website. A portion of the proceeds from these sales goes towards supporting future "Extreme Home Makeover" projects.

5. How can I get involved with "Extreme Home Makeover" and Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in supporting the "Extreme Home Makeover" projects, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking party and donate a portion of the sales to the show, or you can make a direct donation through the Pampered Chef website. You can also follow both Pampered Chef and "Extreme Home Makeover" on social media to stay updated on upcoming projects and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies