• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Room Available at Sheraton - Book Your Stay for the Weekend!

In summary, you can book a room for one night at the Sheraton, but there may be a minimum night stay requirement. Breakfast is included in the room rate and the hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet. A deposit is required when booking, which varies depending on the room type and length of stay. There is a cancellation fee for reservations cancelled within a certain timeframe, and parking is available at the Sheraton for an additional fee.
nicki25
Silver Member
I just found out from my director that one of the girls that was in my room is not going to be in the room now. So, we have an extra space for 1. Does anyone need a room. We are at the Sheraton from Wednesday till Saturday (we will check out Sat. morning). Let me know if you want the room. Thanks!:)

nicki25 said:
I just found out from my director that one of the girls that was in my room is not going to be in the room now. So, we have an extra space for 1. Does anyone need a room. We are at the Sheraton from Wednesday till Saturday (we will check out Sat. morning). Let me know if you want the room. Thanks!:)
If it's still available we have a girl who JUST decided TODAY to register and book a flight...is it still available?

Hey there! I am interested in the extra room at the Sheraton. Can you please provide more details about the room and the cost? Also, what are the check-in and check-out times? Thanks!

Related to Extra Room Available at Sheraton - Book Your Stay for the Weekend!

1. Can I book a room for only one night?

Yes, you can book a room for one night at the Sheraton. However, there may be a minimum night stay requirement depending on the dates and availability.

2. Is breakfast included in the room rate?

Yes, breakfast is included in the room rate. The Sheraton offers a complimentary breakfast buffet for guests staying at the hotel.

3. Do I need to pay a deposit when booking?

Yes, a deposit is required when booking a room at the Sheraton. The amount of the deposit will vary depending on the room type and length of stay.

4. Is there a cancellation fee?

Yes, there is a cancellation fee if you cancel your reservation within a certain timeframe. The fee amount will vary based on the cancellation policy for your specific reservation.

5. Is there parking available at the Sheraton?

Yes, there is parking available at the Sheraton for an additional fee. The hotel offers both self-parking and valet parking options for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies