• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Work of [Author]: What Do You Think?

In summary, "Exploring the Work of [Author]: What Do You Think?" is an activity that aims to promote critical thinking and analysis of an author's work. It can be used as an introduction to the author or as a way to deepen understanding after reading their work. This activity benefits readers by allowing them to actively engage with the text and develop their own thoughts and opinions. There are no strict guidelines for completing the activity, but it may be helpful to have a copy of the author's work or notes on their style and themes. Additionally, this activity can be used in a group setting to facilitate discussion and exchange ideas about the author's work.
mamadugan
Gold Member
I don't know where to put this. I was wonering if anyone has seen her in person, gotten her books or knows anything about her. What do you think of her and her stuff?

I've seen her in person. She was a great presenter - and the reason that I decided to mail out invites for my hosts!

I had 2 of her books, but loaned them to a cluster mate who went inactive and completely disappeared, along with my books ~ So sad! There was some good info in those books.

She is much more low key than say - Belinda Ellsworth. She has a totally different style. But just as good in her own way and niche.

I LOVE her books!! Such GREAT ideas and tips!! Well worth the money!!

Hired her LIVE--I would HIGHLY recommend her--
also check out Julie outwardimage.com I have hired her 3 times--in 2 years--AMAZING--

I get the lemonade lady's emails & really enjoy them.

She lives in Boise now, and she is sooooo sweet! I love her products and love the way she simply (and without pushing) changes peoples' perspectives!

I have some of her CD's and books - love them! She has some great ideas. I actually bought multiple copies of some her books for my clustermates who then decided against getting them after all. If anyone is interested I can compile a list.

sure I would be interested in some of the books you have from her...thanks.
I am goint ot get online and order her book!!

Related to Exploring the Work of [Author]: What Do You Think?

1. What is the purpose of "Exploring the Work of [Author]: What Do You Think?"

The purpose of "Exploring the Work of [Author]: What Do You Think?" is to encourage critical thinking and analysis of an author's work. It is a way for readers to engage with the text and form their own opinions and interpretations.

2. Do I need to have read the author's work before participating in this activity?

No, it is not necessary to have read the author's work before exploring it. This activity can be used as an introduction to the author or as a way to deepen understanding of their work after reading it.

3. How does "Exploring the Work of [Author]: What Do You Think?" benefit readers?

This activity allows readers to actively engage with the text and develop their own thoughts and opinions about the author's work. It can also help readers to better understand the author's style, themes, and techniques.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for completing this activity?

There are no strict guidelines for completing this activity. It is meant to be open-ended and encourage personal reflection and interpretation. However, it may be helpful to have a copy of the author's work or some notes on their writing style and themes.

5. Can this activity be used in a group setting?

Yes, "Exploring the Work of [Author]: What Do You Think?" can be used in a group setting. It can be a great way to facilitate discussion and exchange ideas about the author's work. It can also be used as a group project or presentation for a literature class or book club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76