• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Quick Start Box: What It Is and How to Get It for Free

In summary, the Quick Start Box is a paperwork box that is available for directors to order and give to new consultants. It allows the consultant to get a head start on their business before their kit arrives and can be used for new consultant training. The box is free for directors, but they must pay $35 for any unused boxes at the end of the season.
Miss Cori
I know that might sound stupid because I hear about it all the time, but what is it, and what is in it. I was going through P3 and I saw it was free? I was just wondering what it is and if I can even get it. TIA for your help.

All I know is it is basically the Paperwork that a consultant would normally get in their kit. It just gives them a "Quick" Start to getting their business up and running before they get their kit products. Standard paperwork is all.

I was under the impression that only directors could get them, but I wondered about that too since it says $0.00 on P3. But what I can remember, my director kept saying something about being charged $25.00 if she still had the boxes b4 the change over.

Hope this helps. I'm sure the others will enlighten you even more. ;)

:p

The Quick Start Box is the paperwork box that you would get with your kit but directors can order them to give to a new consultant.

If the director still has one of the boxes when it is time to change over in the new season she has to pay $35 for each one she still has.

But I think having a quick start box to give to a new consultant is a great way for that consultant to get a head start before her kit arrives.

I know when we started we wish we had gotten one.

Tammy Jo is correct.

It is on the supply list but only directors can order them. Ask your director if she/he has one before you submit an agreement for a new consultant. The quick start box gives the new consultant the advantage of having extra time to read through the paperwork before her products come and she/he gets distracted by playing with them.

I use it to help make new consultant training easier.

We get them for free because they replace the paperwork that would otherwise be sent to the new consultant from HO. We do have to pay $35 for any that is not used by the end of a season.

Hi there! I'm happy to explain what "P3" is and what it means to be "free" on the program. P3 is short for Phase 3, which is the third and final phase of the Pampered Chef program. It focuses on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and includes a variety of recipes and tips for long-term success. As for being "free," that means that the recipes and tips in P3 do not require any additional purchases or ingredients, making it a budget-friendly option. I highly recommend giving P3 a try, as it can help you maintain your healthy habits long after the program is over. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Exploring the Quick Start Box: What It Is and How to Get It for Free

What is a Quick Start Box?

A Quick Start Box is a package of materials and resources designed to help individuals or businesses quickly and easily get started in a particular field or activity.

What does a Quick Start Box typically include?

A Quick Start Box may include step-by-step instructions, templates, tools, and other resources to help users get started in a specific area. It may also include physical items such as supplies or equipment.

Who can benefit from using a Quick Start Box?

A Quick Start Box can be beneficial for anyone looking to start a new project, learn a new skill or hobby, or jumpstart their business. It can also be useful for individuals who want to save time and resources by having all the necessary materials in one convenient package.

Are Quick Start Boxes customizable?

Some Quick Start Boxes may be customizable, allowing users to select the specific resources and tools that best suit their needs. However, others may come pre-packaged with a set of materials that cannot be changed.

Where can I get a Quick Start Box?

Quick Start Boxes can be purchased online, through retailers, or directly from the company or individual offering them. They may also be available for download or as a subscription service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • missymssy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • AnnieBee