• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Changeover Kit: What's In It & How Much Does It Cost?

Under Product Adjustment...and choose Show# not...Under Order Forms...and choose Show# not...Under Changeover Kits...and choose Show# not...There is no changeover kit for this season.
robbiesmom123
This is my first new season, can somebody explain what the changeover kit is? What is in it? What does it cost? Thanks!

The changeover box is materials to get you started for the new season. It will include 1 pack of catalogs, a small pack of receipts/order forms, some theme show materials, the special edition newsletter (that's online already) and an order form for samples. There's no charge for the contents, but $6 will be deducted from your commission to cover shipping.

ok, thanks for the info.

chefann said:
The changeover box is materials to get you started for the new season. It will include 1 pack of catalogs, a small pack of receipts/order forms, some theme show materials, the special edition newsletter (that's online already) and an order form for samples. There's no charge for the contents, but $6 will be deducted from your commission to cover shipping.

I don't think there will be order forms in the change over kits because they are not changing this time. The deduction for shipping will be $6.25 according to the Jan CN. They usually have one sample of each new flyer/promotional materials in the box and 1 season's best.

You should be able to get a pack of 40 orders forms free with your first supply order - that's what they did last season.

pamperedlinda said:
You should be able to get a pack of 40 orders forms free with your first supply order - that's what they did last season.

What is considered your first supply order? I just placed an order getting some F/W stuff and some S/S stuff. Is March the month that they consider to be the first month for the new season, or now- since the stuff is available. Oh, I knew I was forgetting something on my order. I should have double checked to see what free stuff was available for me to tack on. Oh well. :)

As far as I heard they are changing the order forms. They are making it so that the cc information isn't duplicated. You will actually give the top copy to the guest and the middle copy to the host.

wadesgirl said:
As far as I heard they are changing the order forms. They are making it so that the cc information isn't duplicated. You will actually give the top copy to the guest and the middle copy to the host.

That's Right! I forgot about that. So, I would think that of course we would get new order forms.

I just tracked my change over kit and my sell a thon products and they both show they are going to be delivered on Feb. 2nd which is a bumber cause I enjoyed getting them last year on my brithday Jan. 30th oh I will have to wait this year.

wadesgirl said:

Interesting. I called HO and after checking on it with those in the know she called me back to say it wasn't changing - maybe she was just talking about the shipping cost.

I wanted to know this before I bought order forms at the lower price since they were going up - I didn't want to buy forms that would be changed. lol Oh, well, I'll just use them anyway. At least they're deductable.

Oh man! I don't have anything showing up for me yet! I earned the $6000 level and I am so excited to get my stuff! I'm hoping it'll show up in the system tomorrow. It usually takes 2 days for shipments to get to me.

christinaspc said:
I just tracked my change over kit and my sell a thon products and they both show they are going to be delivered on Feb. 2nd which is a bumber cause I enjoyed getting them last year on my brithday Jan. 30th oh I will have to wait this year.

That is a bummer!

Mine aren't even showing up for me to even get a number to try to track!
I thought SAT was supposed to ship to ARRIVE Jan 30th??

I earned the Giner Wasabi Sauce and was planning on putting that over Cream Cheese as one of my appetizers for a party on the 31st. So maybe I should start thinking of other options. Shoot!

I just checked and my SAT and change over kit are both scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday, Feb. 3rd. Wahoo!

My box show to deliver today & we are having ice issues & I have to leave work at noon. :(

Am I looking in the right place for mine?

Under Prodcut Adjustment...and choose Show# not known and show all in 2009? Should it appear there??

Nothing is showing up for me (But I didn't have any Jan shows either).

I can't find mine either. HELP! LOL :)

**upadate- okay so I see the changeover kit listed twice when i do a product adjustment in 2009 but no SAT and no way to track it.

Last edited:
Mine's not showing up yet, either. That is where it should be.

I'm currently inactive - will I still get the changeover kit?

Mine didn't show up until this morning and the "show" dates were the 22nd and 23rd, shipping yesterday, the 26th.

I think they ship furtherest away from HO first, so everyone can try to get their boxes around the same date. It takes 5-6 days for stuff to get to me from HO.

sk8rgrrl99 said:

Only active consultants receive the change over kit.:(

RATS! I had a feeling that was the answer. And I bet I'll be active again right after they ship. Oh well, Murphy's Law!

If you reactivate, they'll ship you one then. Even if it's a couple months into the new season (that happened to a former consultant on my team).

chefann said:
Mine's not showing up yet, either. That is where it should be.

Thanks. I was getting nervous thinking I forgot how to get the numbers!

sk8rgrrl99 said:

I think I read that once you become active again, they will issue you a changeover kit.

What is included in the Changeover Kit?

The Changeover Kit includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and gadgets, including a knife set, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a cutting board.

How much does the Changeover Kit cost?

The cost of the Changeover Kit varies depending on the specific items included and any current promotions. However, most kits range from $100 to $200.

Can I customize the items in the Changeover Kit?

Yes, you can customize the items in your Changeover Kit to fit your specific needs. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss your options.

Is the Changeover Kit only for new consultants?

No, the Changeover Kit is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, whether you are just starting or have been with the company for years.

How long does it take to receive the Changeover Kit?

The Changeover Kit typically takes 5-7 business days to arrive after placing your order. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam