• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Netflix Usage & Plans: User Insights and Monthly Video Count

In summary, most of the individuals in this conversation use either Netflix or Blockbuster.com for movie rentals. The prices and plans vary, but most are satisfied with the service they receive. There have been some issues with lost videos, but overall the customer service and selection of movies make it a worthwhile service.
Countrykitchenmichelle
Does anybody use Netflix and how do you like it? Which plan do you use and about how many videos do you end up getting a month?

I don't have Netflix but I have Blockbuster.com and love it! We get unlimited rentals, 3 at a time for $18 a month. They just changed it so you can bring them to the store and get new movies too. I haven't done it yet but it is a nice perk.

Over the holidays we slacked and kept 3 movies for a month, but I usually see 15 movies a month when I stay on top of mailing them back!

I have Netflix and LOVE IT!! We just downgraded our subscription to 1 video unlimited per month for $5.99. We sometimes can't get to 3 movies in a month...what with 4 kids, my husband travelling, and an exploding business.

It is nice to have a new movie or one of your old favorites on hand whenever you have the time to watch. I would say go for it. I LOATHE Blockbuster because of the dreaded Late Fees! We had a falling out and I will never give them my business again. I don't even accept gift cards from them.

I have Netflix. We have the 3 unlimited movies. I love it! I get my movies turn around and get more movies the two days after I had sent them. :D Not too shabby. :D If anyone wants to add me as thier friend. Here is my link. :D

http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/PCmUCtrHB8j1qY8NOoEL

Chef Kearns said:
It is nice to have a new movie or one of your old favorites on hand whenever you have the time to watch. I would say go for it. I LOATHE Blockbuster because of the dreaded Late Fees! We had a falling out and I will never give them my business again. I don't even accept gift cards from them.

You sound like me and my walmart aversion!

Chef Kearns said:
I LOATHE Blockbuster because of the dreaded Late Fees! We had a falling out and I will never give them my business again. I don't even accept gift cards from them.

OH MY GOSH!!! US TOO!!!! We had the most horrible experience with them and their late fees (that were plastered all over tv as being non-existent, but then they charged us anyway in the store..."oh sorry, this store doesn't participate in that...?):mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll have to check out the cheap Netflix deal...didn't know they had one that was so inexpensive!

I use Blockbuster.com and return my movies to the store for free movies

I use Blockbuster.com and love it! I do 2 movies at a time unlimited. Between the ones I rent (It's a great way to catch up on tv series) and then getting to exchange them in the store for another movie I would have easily spent double what I pay for the service!

We have been a long time user of Netflix and love it. We went from the 3 at a time down to unlimited one at a time because the turn around time is SO fast and 3 was just way too many and that was before I found CS. That would so cut into my posting/reading time LOL Valky

Hee hee Valky! I don't know how I have time for both either!

I love Netflix. I have the 2 at a time unlimited for $14.99 a month. That way I can have a movie and my little girl can have a month at the same time. She is only 3 and loves to get movies in the mail.

I have also bought movies from them too. Just bought Cars for $9.99 (better than $20 at the store) and She's the Man for $5.99. Both are in great conditon and I got a great price. They garantee them to pay and come in the original case.

Thanks for all the feedback. I finally signed up.

I read in another forum that they had intermittent problems with losing videos (both ways). But I'm taking a chance and hoping for the best.

We've "misplaced" a few videos over the passed few years, but it is not a big deal. They are easy to work with.

We've been members since 1999, and I can't recommend them highly enough. I think they're the best thing on the internet!Fantastic customer service, super-quick delivery, incredible selection of movies.

KimmyDarling said:
We've been members since 1999, and I can't recommend them highly enough. I think they're the best thing on the internet!

Fantastic customer service, super-quick delivery, incredible selection of movies.

Wow, I didn't know they'd even been around that long! lol

We signed up, and did the free trial month, but because of a tight budget, we've put our account on hold. I am thinking about doing the $9.99 plan, but I think I need to have consistent PC business to justify the extra expense. My dad convinced me to sign up, and I was impressed with his service.

As for the Blockbuster.com thing - beware! When you exchange them in the store, the STORE POLICY applies. Check it out in tiny print on blockbuster.com. Also, I agree....blockbuster doesn't usually have what we want to watch, and finding the old favorite classics? That is harder and harder to find with them these days. When we can afford the Netflix (even the $10 a month) we'll definitely stick with them.

I was happy that I could put our account on 'hold' and not lose anything!! Nice feature!

You'll be happy with it I'm sure.

Related to Exploring Netflix Usage & Plans: User Insights and Monthly Video Count

1. Does anybody actually use Netflix?

Yes, millions of people around the world use Netflix to stream TV shows, movies, and documentaries. As of 2021, Netflix has over 200 million subscribers worldwide.

2. How many people have Netflix accounts?

As of 2021, Netflix has over 200 million subscribers worldwide. However, it is difficult to determine the exact number of people with Netflix accounts, as multiple people can use one account.

3. Is Netflix a popular streaming service?

Yes, Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. It offers a wide range of content, including original shows and movies, and has a large subscriber base.

4. Can I watch live TV on Netflix?

No, Netflix does not offer live TV streaming. It only provides on-demand streaming of TV shows, movies, and documentaries.

5. How much does Netflix cost?

The cost of Netflix depends on the subscription plan you choose. The basic plan starts at $8.99 per month, the standard plan is $13.99 per month, and the premium plan is $17.99 per month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies