• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Video Marketing with Christier Northrup - Lemonade Lady

In summary, "Explore Video Marketing with Christier Northrup - Lemonade Lady" is an online course taught by successful entrepreneur and video marketing expert, Christier Northrup. It covers the fundamentals of video marketing, including creating engaging and effective videos, optimizing them for maximum reach, and utilizing different platforms and tools. The course is suitable for beginners and is self-paced with a total viewing time of approximately 2 hours.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I just got an email from Christier Northrup - the lemonade lady and she is marketing an email video marketing company. From what I saw and read, you can send a video email to your customers. She gave examples such as video recipes, video recruiting annoucements and one where she video emailed someone who had shown interest in hosting a show. I was wondering if you could use this as an invitation to a show.

Does anyone know anything about video marketing? Have you used it. Know anyone who has. It's kind of steep in price $250.

Thanks,

Karen

The PG has some rules about how we can use video. We can upload to FB, but we can't post onto YouTube. Personally, I don't open video attachments in emails, no matter who they come from. I'm just strangely paranoid about it for some reason (plus I'm often on my phone and can't play them anyway). I've been thinking about posting recipe and cooking tip videos on my FB page, but haven't actually done it yet. I can record them with my phone, the webcam on my computer, or a camera I have that takes video, and uploading to FB is free. Now, if the $250 provided you with ready-made videos, that would be interesting, but I still would not spend that kind of money. I've found some great videos through the Direct Selling Education Foundation on recruiting: Direct Selling Education Foundation

thanks, I talked to my son who produces commercials for tv and radio and he thought it was high and said the same thing you said about posting on facebook. I was getting my haircut today and my stylist is 30 something and she said the same thing, she wouldn't open an email video but would open it on facebook.

Karen

Related to Explore Video Marketing with Christier Northrup - Lemonade Lady

1. What is "Explore Video Marketing with Christier Northrup - Lemonade Lady"?

"Explore Video Marketing with Christier Northrup - Lemonade Lady" is an online course that teaches individuals how to effectively use video marketing to promote their business or brand. It is taught by Christier Northrup, also known as the Lemonade Lady, who is a successful entrepreneur and video marketing expert.

2. Who is Christier Northrup?

Christier Northrup, also known as the Lemonade Lady, is a successful entrepreneur and video marketing expert. She has years of experience in using video to promote her own business and has helped numerous clients achieve success through video marketing.

3. What will I learn in this course?

In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of video marketing, including how to create engaging and effective videos, how to optimize them for maximum reach and impact, and how to utilize different platforms and tools to promote your videos. You will also learn valuable tips and tricks from Christier Northrup's own experiences and strategies.

4. Is this course suitable for beginners?

Yes, this course is suitable for beginners who have little to no experience with video marketing. Christier Northrup will guide you through the basics and provide step-by-step instructions on how to get started with video marketing.

5. How long is the course?

The course is self-paced, so you can complete it at your own pace. It consists of several video lessons, with a total viewing time of approximately 2 hours. However, you may want to take more time to practice and implement the strategies taught in the course for optimal results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pampchefsarah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • MissChef