• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Love and Support of Chef Success: A Community Beyond a Website

You? A trouble maker?I love it here too! I have to watch it though, I tend to spend way too much time here when I could be doing something productive (Not that this isn't productive) like making calls, etc.
tabnat80
Gold Member
:love: I just wanted to say how much I love Chef Success. When I first paid my dues, I have to admit, I was ugly and complained about the five dollars. I know, I know, you probably remember. I got a lot of tounge lashes for that one. LOL but, you were right. There is not a day that goes by that I don't get on this forum. It's so much more than an website. I've made so many friends, prayed with and for so many people, and been prayed for myself. This site has lifted my spirts, increases my spirituallity, and increased my shows and confidence. It's so hard to be a stay at home mom especially when all your friends have jobs outside of the house. But being able to get online here just a little bit during the day, makes it not as lonely and makes me a better mom. Thank you chef success and all my dear friends on here. You mean so much to me. :love:

Yes. We are just like family - and sometimes we even fight like family!

:p :love: :balloon:

Beth is so right! LOL But its all in good fun! I love this site too!! Love you all!

Hey Tabitha - mailed your stamps yesterday! How is your mawmaw?

I agree with you just love my CS. Only thing that's bad is that it is very very addictive and I spend way to much time on here :)

Awwwwwe Tabitha, you're sweet! Glad you stuck around. We are a pretty good family.

I spend too much time here but boy does it make the work day go fast!

Yea, we are a little messed up (like any family is) but we stick together when it counts!

Nice post, glad you are ok with the 5 bucks now!! LOL

$5? Sell one Food Chopper, and you've covered your membership here. :DAnd we are like a big family. I'm still waiting to be moved up from the kids/troublemaker table. <giggle>

chefann said:
And we are like a big family. I'm still waiting to be moved up from the kids/troublemaker table.

<giggle>

I am afraid that all of us will always be at that table but then we have so much more fun that the grown ups do at their table!:D

I second that Tabitha!

chefann said:
$5? Sell one Food Chopper, and you've covered your membership here. :D

And we are like a big family. I'm still waiting to be moved up from the kids/troublemaker table.

<giggle>
You? A trouble maker?

Whoda thunk it?

I love it here too! I have to watch it though, I tend to spend way too much time here when I could be doing something productive (Not that this isn't productive) like making calls, etc.

1. What is "Experience the Love and Support of Chef Success: A Community Beyond a Website"?

"Experience the Love and Support of Chef Success" is a community of Pampered Chef consultants and leaders who come together to support, encourage, and inspire each other in their business journey. It is a place where you can find resources, ask questions, and connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for cooking and entrepreneurship.

2. How can I become a part of this community?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant or leader, you are automatically a part of this community. You can access the community through the Pampered Chef website and join the conversation in the "Experience the Love and Support of Chef Success" forum. If you are not yet a consultant, you can join the community by signing up to become one and joining the Pampered Chef family.

3. What kind of resources can I find in this community?

The community offers a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing materials, business tips and strategies, and product information. You can also find support from other consultants and leaders who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

4. Can I ask questions and get help in this community?

Absolutely! The community is a safe and supportive space for all members to ask questions, seek advice, and get help from others. Whether you have questions about a recipe, a product, or your business, there will always be someone willing to lend a hand and offer their insights.

5. Why is it important to be a part of this community?

Being a part of this community allows you to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and leaders who understand the challenges and successes that come with running your own business. It provides a sense of camaraderie and support, which can be crucial in helping you grow and thrive in your business. Plus, you never know what new ideas or opportunities may arise from being a part of this community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • carlajanes