• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Convenience of New B of A ATMs - No More Manual Check Deposits!

In summary, the new BoA ATMs are awesome. They take a while to get used to, but are very user-friendly. They have a cool screen and you can deposit each check separately.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone used the New B of A atm's? They are awesome, although, they will take a while to get used to them. (I lived in San Diego, CA & not sure who has them yet)

I used them this morning, didn't even know they were getting changed. You deposit each check seperately, and they go through a ck reader. The ck appears on the screen and automaticly shows the ck amount, it asks if it's the correct amount. Then when you get a receipt it has the actual ck printed on your receipt. I deposited 2 cks so my receipt had little versions of the cks printed on the it...

Pretty cool. I no longer need to make copies of the cks before I deposit them!! The screen is also a touch screen and the push buttons with the numbers and such are a lot bigger.

Just thought I would share.

Sounds cool.

hummm, I have to go to the bank today, I'll have to look. Sounds like that would take a long time with a big deposit though.

Oh my gosh, that would be sooooo cool! I have to deposit so many checks for my subscriptions and sometimes need to refer back.

That does sound pretty cool.

I have not used the one at Bank of America, but Wachovia has one in my area. They are way too cool!

No way! I have BofA and they haven't changed mine yet. I can't wait until they do!

We do not have BoA here. And we cannot make deposits into out ATM's just take money out and inquire about balance. We would have to leave our deposit in the overnigt drop box and I will not do that. So, I have to go to the actual bank for deposits.

It will probably take longer to do the cks, since you can't do the all at once now, but I need some excitement in my life! (mom of 3, can you tell??) It is so neat to see the receipt print out with miniture cks!!

no change at my BofA I was all excited... I'll have to try one of the other branches in town next time.

we don't have those yet! I am in Hanford right outside of Fresno. :(

Related to Experience the Convenience of New B of A ATMs - No More Manual Check Deposits!

1. What are the benefits of using the "New Bank of America Atm"?

The "New Bank of America Atm" offers several benefits, including improved security features such as cardless access and enhanced encryption technology. It also allows for faster transactions and has a user-friendly interface for easy navigation.

2. How do I set up my account to use the "New Bank of America Atm"?

You can set up your account to use the "New Bank of America Atm" by visiting your local Bank of America branch. A representative will assist you in linking your debit or credit card to the new ATM system.

3. Can I deposit cash and checks at the "New Bank of America Atm"?

Yes, the "New Bank of America Atm" allows for both cash and check deposits. You can simply insert your checks or cash into the designated slot, and the machine will count and process your deposit.

4. Is there a fee for using the "New Bank of America Atm"?

There is no fee for Bank of America customers to use the "New Bank of America Atm." However, non-Bank of America customers may incur a fee for using the machine.

5. How do I find the nearest "New Bank of America Atm"?

You can easily find the nearest "New Bank of America Atm" by using the ATM locator on the Bank of America website or mobile app. You can also contact customer service for assistance in locating the closest ATM to your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
sharalam