• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Best of Miami in April: Join me for Mojitos and Fun in the Sun!

In summary, Linda is going to Miami in April and is going to have a blast. She is celebrating her points being in and is looking forward to drinking mojitos with her friends. She is also celebrating her impending close to her shows. She has a table for three and is looking for someone to join her for mojitos on the beach.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Wahoo!!!!!

dancing-banana-large.gif

I am so dang excited!

My points are in and I'm going to Miami in April!

Who's joining me for Mojitos on the beach?

That is awesome Linda, congrats!!! I wont be joining you, but drink a few for me :)

Congratulations -- what a nice present to yourself and your family!

WOO HOO, Linda!! :D :D Congratulations. So happy for you!!! :)

Yeah!!!! This rocks! I may still be joining you. After having to take the last 45 days off, I'm working on those last couple thousand points. (If I don't make it, I'll drive down and have a drink with you anyway!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations, Linda!

Congratulations.

Linda,
I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!! CONGRATUILATIONS!
God bless,
Amanda

YEA LINDA!

Congratulations!

CONGRATS Linda!!! That is awesome:D And how nice to earn it early; now you don't have to stress the next month!

Congrats Linda!! Enjoy your trip!

Congrat's Linda that is awesome!

Congrats Linda - that's awesome!!! :balloon: :D :balloon: I'm super happy for you!

Yah Linda!

:thumbup::balloon: WHOOHOOOO, CONGRATS LINDA!:chef::D

It's not confirmed yet, but I'm going!! My shows are closing way higher than I accounted for! One lady just closed an $1,100 show, btw she only had 1 guest at her show!! Another is closing at $650 - she only had $150 in sales when I left her house (several people didn't order that night)!! Another just reached $700 and she just emailed me that she had another order and her co-host is signing!! HOORAY!!!!

So, when I submit everything I have for November I will need about 2000 more points. For December I have 4 cooking shows and I just got another email request for a December party. I should make it!! Especially since I am going to work with my new recruit to qualify in her 30 days so she can get the new Spring product!!

Thanks everyone!

Who's joining me and Sandra for Mojitos?

Linda, Save room for me!!! only need 3608 points, and 12 shows, booths, or fundraisers to close . Each has to be at least $280 for me to make it. My show average last month was $892- so I think it is a done deal.

Yeah Sue!

So far we have a table for 3....anyone else need us to reserve a seat for you?

OH HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU ALL!
Do me a favor and stand on the beach in the morning and watch the sun come up! I always wanted to do that. I am afraid with the way life is still going it will be quite a while! So enjoy yourselves emensly! You really deserve it!!!
WAHH HOOO LINDA, SANDRA AND SUE!!!

Way to go, guys!!!!! You will LOVE it!:)

Congrats!! I will earn Disney next year. We can have a drink then. After I get the kids to bed!

Congrats! I love to see the dancing banana makes me smile :)

WOW!!!! Congrats Linda! You deserve it!!! I won't be joining you but have a drink for me!!!

Mojitos on the beach for me too !! WHOO WHOO
See ya on the beach. Now I can't eat too much now untill then bathing suit time will be here
I have in 54,557. 00 and still have 4 more shows and a few catty shows

does anyone the cheapest airline to Miami?

Related to Experience the Best of Miami in April: Join me for Mojitos and Fun in the Sun!

What is "Experience the Best of Miami in April"?

"Experience the Best of Miami in April" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef, where participants can enjoy mojitos and fun in the sun while exploring the vibrant city of Miami.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place in April, as the name suggests, and the exact date and location will be announced closer to the event. Stay tuned for updates!

Who can attend this event?

This event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. However, space is limited, so make sure to RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot!

What can I expect from this event?

At "Experience the Best of Miami in April", you can expect a fun-filled day of exploring the city, sipping on delicious mojitos, and making new connections with other Pampered Chef consultants. It's a great opportunity to relax, recharge, and have some fun!

How do I RSVP for this event?

You can RSVP for the event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking for updates on our official Pampered Chef website or social media pages. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lesliec