• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Luxury at the Hilton Chicago - Book Your Stay Now!

In summary, the Hilton Chicago is very nice and the ED dinner that we attended there last year was awesome. We will never go back to the Sheraton, which we had a terrible experience with, and we are looking forward to the Palmer House because of its history and location.
redsoxgirl
We're staying at the Hilton Chicago and I was just checking out their http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/CHICHHH-Hilton-Chicago-Illinois/accommodations.do.
I've never stayed at a hotel this nice!!!

I'm really looking forward to it now! LOL

Our ED dinner was there last year. It is a very nice hotel.

We stayed there last year and there was a wedding party that was awesome, they had the Groom on a white horse outfront and they went around the block playing music, it was a couple from India I guess because they had the beautiful dresses and very colorful.

I've stayed there since it was available. I will NEVER go back to the Sheraton. I had the worst experience there. The Hilton is fabulous and very accommodating!

Love the Palmer House....the history and location.

I know what you mean! Coming from a SMALL town here in KS, staying anywhere in Chicago....heck just going to Chicago is exciting! The Sheraton even made my jaw drop the first year. I haven't stayed at the Hilton, but the Palmer Hilton we stayed at 2 years ago & it was NICE:cool: Way fancier than the Super 8-type hotels my family usually stays at, LOL!

finley1991 said:
I've stayed there since it was available. I will NEVER go back to the Sheraton. I had the worst experience there. The Hilton is fabulous and very accommodating!

I have stayed at the Sheraton every year for the last 3 yrs. Last year it was not as nice as in years passed..but still pretty decent. What went wrong there for you?

And hey - for anyone who has stayed at Palmer House before...what brand of shampoo/condition do they leave in the rooms for you? I loved the Pantene over at the Sheraton!

I think it was Crabtree and Evelyn

Loved the Hilton too. I saw that same wedding. Not the horse, but everyone fressed up!!

I live about an hour away, but my clustermate Linda and I are spending the $$ to stay at the Hilton. It will be a mini-vacation - no beds to make, no dogs to walk, no meals to prepare!

thebowman said:

Wahhhh - I am a big fan of the Pantene they provide at the Sheraton. :(
Guess I'll be packin' my own hair stuff this year...

thebowman said:

It is C&E... my D is outrageously addicted to C&E and refuses to stay anywhere else for NC.

This will be my first year at the Hilton. I've been at the Sheraton in the past. Looking forward to it, though.

thebowman said:
We stayed there last year and there was a wedding party that was awesome, they had the Groom on a white horse outfront and they went around the block playing music, it was a couple from India I guess because they had the beautiful dresses and very colorful.

That's awesome. That was a replica of one of my weddings....my DH is Indian and we had an Indian wedding and an American wedding. He rode the white horse and everything. :p

Seeing this post just brought back memories. :)

Thread hijack but talking about weddings and horses and stuff has anyone seen platinum weddings?? I cant believe how much people will spend on 1 wedding. One couple spent 1.2 million. Her fiance was Indian and he rode on an elephant and the bride had like 4 dresses.

Lindsay...wait till you are ACTUALLY THERE! You are gonna freak! It is really nice and soooo beautiful! Both conferences I attended we stayed there in a room with two bathrooms....so nice!

You are gonna have a ball!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome. That was a replica of one of my weddings....my DH is Indian and we had an Indian wedding and an American wedding. He rode the white horse and everything. :p

Seeing this post just brought back memories. :)

2 weddings? How awesome! So he was your knight on the white horse:)

Related to Experience Luxury at the Hilton Chicago - Book Your Stay Now!

1. What are the amenities included in a stay at the Hilton Chicago?

During your stay at the Hilton Chicago, you can enjoy luxurious amenities such as a fitness center, indoor pool, on-site restaurant, room service, and concierge services.

2. Are there any special packages or deals available for a stay at the Hilton Chicago?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago offers various packages and deals throughout the year. These can include discounted rates, complimentary breakfast, or bonus Hilton Honors points. Be sure to check our website for current offers.

3. Is the Hilton Chicago conveniently located near popular attractions in the city?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago is located in the heart of downtown and is within walking distance to popular attractions such as Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the Magnificent Mile. We also offer a complimentary shuttle to nearby attractions.

4. Are there any on-site dining options at the Hilton Chicago?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago has multiple on-site dining options, including a fine dining restaurant, a casual bistro, and a lobby bar. We also offer in-room dining for your convenience.

5. Is parking available at the Hilton Chicago?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago offers valet parking for guests at an additional cost. There are also public parking facilities nearby for those who prefer to self-park.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
tarachef1
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views