• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusions from 60% Off Sale - Oval Platter & Appetizer Caddy

In summary, the 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy excludes all other products, items not specifically listed, and previous purchases. It cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. The sale is only available in the United States and Canada and will last for a limited time. While purchases made during the sale are eligible for returns and exchanges, the discount will not apply to these transactions.
beepampered
So exactly what pieces are NOT available at 60% off? Seems like most everything is so I might not confuse my guests with a big list. Looks like maybe the new oval platter and the appetizer caddy are not 20% off. Anything else? Thanks....

I believe everything but the host specials (the four items) are available at the 20% savings - I would just double check the list before making that official.

you're right gina...everything BUT the host specials are 20% off.

Related to Exclusions from 60% Off Sale - Oval Platter & Appetizer Caddy

1. What items are excluded from the 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy?

The following items are excluded from the 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy: all other products, any items not specifically listed as part of the sale, and any previous purchases.

2. Can I use any discounts or coupons on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy during the 60% off sale?

No, the 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons.

3. Is the 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy available in all countries?

The 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy is only available in the United States and Canada.

4. How long will the 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy last?

The 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy will last for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

5. Can I return or exchange the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy if I purchased it during the 60% off sale?

Yes, our return and exchange policy still applies to any purchases made during the 60% off sale on the Oval Platter and Appetizer Caddy. However, the discount will not apply to any exchanges or returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
missi.robbins
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies