• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Top Sales & Red Hot Apron Award!

In summary, Jenni's director emailed her to say that she had the highest sales in her cluster and that she was going to send her a red hot apron. Jenni is excited to wear it all her shows this month and is hoping to keep it through the summer. Her director lives out of state and she plans to mail it to the next person when she is no longer the top seller.
Jenni
I am so excited! My director just emailed me to say I had the highest sales in my cluster. I had been number two for the last two months. :sing:
She is sending the RED HOT APRON my way! So I get to wear it all my shows this month. I am so excited. Not sure what it looks like but I'm proud to get it :p
I think I need to step it up and keep it through the summer :chef: or maybe tll the end of the year...lol

Or maybe I should just have my name embroidered on it!

way To Go!!!! :) :)

That is sooo cool! I never get anywhere close to having ours but I dont worry about it. We have people with average sales months of $1500+. I check in at $500 every OTHER month. LOLSee if your director will let you sign it. Ours goes around and whoever earns it that month(s) gets to sign their name to it. A few have signed several times. haha

Congratulations!

Wow! How neat! I love aprons, I kind of collect them so that would be awesome! Great job!
God bless,
Amanda

WOO HOOO!! Way to go! I wish we did something like that! (Or maybe we do and I am just never the highest ;-)
Keep it up!

Good job! Keep it up! :) I like the embroider idea... ;)

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

Jenni said:
I am so excited! My director just emailed me to say I had the highest sales in my cluster. I had been number two for the last two months. :sing:
She is sending the RED HOT APRON my way! So I get to wear it all my shows this month. I am so excited. Not sure what it looks like but I'm proud to get it :p
I think I need to step it up and keep it through the summer :chef: or maybe tll the end of the year...lol

That is awesome! We are proud of you girl!!

BTW- I would like to add that to ideas that I am collecting for when I become a director...how does it get to person to person? You know...you are top seller for two months but then the following month Sally Consultant is top seller...how does it get to Sally?

Congrats!!!! :D

KellyTheChef said:
That is awesome! We are proud of you girl!!

BTW- I would like to add that to ideas that I am collecting for when I become a director...how does it get to person to person? You know...you are top seller for two months but then the following month Sally Consultant is top seller...how does it get to Sally?

I live out of state from everyone else... my director and team live in IL! My director mailed it to me and when I am no longer the top seller I mail it to the next person. It will cost a little to mail it back but its worth it. I'm excited to wear it and gives me a great lead in to sharing the business op with guest at my shows.

Jenni said:
I live out of state from everyone else... my director and team live in IL! My director mailed it to me and when I am no longer the top seller I mail it to the next person. It will cost a little to mail it back but its worth it. I'm excited to wear it and gives me a great lead in to sharing the business op with guest at my shows.

Thanks for the info! I guess if everyone is in the same area, though, that you would return it at your TEAM meeting to pass along?

I think that is such a wonderful idea to celebrate the team and the #1 sales person!

Jenni said:

Whoo-hoo!!!!

Great Job Jenni... That has to be so exciting to be able to flaunt that apron.

What is "I Got the Red Hot Apron"?

"I Got the Red Hot Apron" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that rewards consultants who consistently achieve high sales and recruiting goals. It is a way for us to show appreciation for our hardworking consultants and their dedication to their businesses.

How do I earn the "I Got the Red Hot Apron"?

To earn the "I Got the Red Hot Apron", you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary from month to month, but they are always achievable with hard work and determination.

What are the benefits of earning the "I Got the Red Hot Apron"?

Earning the "I Got the Red Hot Apron" comes with many benefits, including recognition within the Pampered Chef community, special perks and rewards, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and trainings. It is also a great way to boost your business and achieve your goals.

Is the "I Got the Red Hot Apron" program available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "I Got the Red Hot Apron" program is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, it is important to note that the program's requirements and benefits may vary depending on your country or region.

How can I track my progress towards earning the "I Got the Red Hot Apron"?

You can track your progress towards earning the "I Got the Red Hot Apron" through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your current sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to meeting the program's goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • NooraK