• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My First Recruit Signed Up After a Tough Day

In summary, the "My First Recruit!!!!" program is a training and mentorship program for new recruiters in the staffing industry. It is open to anyone who is new to the industry or wants to improve their skills and knowledge. The program offers hands-on training, access to resources and tools, mentorship, and networking opportunities. It typically lasts for 3-6 months and may have a cost depending on the organization or company offering it.
JillianAnthony
Well, I've had the night from H*ll I find out my Uncle died and I have to go to MI for a funeral, but then I receive a lovely phone call and my possible recruit from my show 2 weeks ago will be signing up!!!!!!! I'm so excited! This day was horrible and now has gotten a tiny bit better!!

My sympathies... and Congratulations! God is good all the time!

Thank You it was SO unexpected...I am in a state of shock still but do realize that I have to continue going!

Well I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Also congrats and let us know how it all goes with the new recruit. I have 3 potentials right now so my fingers are crossed!

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear about your tough day and the passing of your uncle. My condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. However, I am thrilled to hear that you have some exciting news to brighten up your day. Congratulations on your first recruit! It's always a wonderful feeling to have someone join our team and I am sure they will be a great addition. Keep up the amazing work and I wish you all the best in your Pampered Chef journey. Take care.

Related to Exciting News: My First Recruit Signed Up After a Tough Day

1. What is the "My First Recruit!!!!" program?

The "My First Recruit!!!!" program is a training and mentorship program designed for new recruiters in the staffing industry. It aims to provide the necessary skills and knowledge for recruiters to succeed in their role and build a strong foundation for their career.

2. Who can join the "My First Recruit!!!!" program?

The program is open to anyone who is new to the staffing industry and has been hired as a recruiter. It is also suitable for individuals who have been in the industry for a short time and want to improve their skills and knowledge.

3. What are the benefits of joining the "My First Recruit!!!!" program?

The program offers a range of benefits, including hands-on training from experienced recruiters, access to industry resources and tools, mentorship from seasoned professionals, and networking opportunities with other new recruiters. It also provides a strong foundation for career growth and success in the staffing industry.

4. How long is the "My First Recruit!!!!" program?

The program typically lasts for 3-6 months, depending on the individual's progress and needs. It includes both classroom-style training and practical on-the-job experience to ensure a well-rounded learning experience.

5. Is there a cost to join the "My First Recruit!!!!" program?

The cost of the program may vary depending on the organization or company offering it. Some companies may cover the cost for their new recruiters, while others may require individuals to pay for the program themselves. It is best to check with your employer or the program provider for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jessinthekitchen