• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My First Recruit! Join Us in Brandon, FL for a Family Adventure!

In summary, Kris has been successful in recruiting her sister and cousin. Michele is still trying to recruit her first recruit.
ChefBurke
Silver Member

Hello Everyone! I am fairly new to PC,I signed on in April & I just signed my first recruit-my older sister Lori!!! We are both in the brandon,FL area & are like bestfriends! I am sooo thrilled to have her doing this with me because we'll get to experience this fantastic business & opportunities together as a family! Has anyone fairly new achieved any of the trips yet or if your not so new how long did it take?

Congrats! My 3rd recruit was my older sister. I am so happy for you. One day, I also hope we will be able to travel together on Pampered Chef's dime.

That is so cool! Good for you!!:)

Very cool to have a sister join with you! Wish I had one to turn PC on her! :O)

Congrats!!!
You are going to have so much fun!

Kris

Awesome! I don't have any sisters, but my first recruit was my first cousin. It's a great opportunity to work with family and help them succeed. Congrats!

Jeanie Gay

I don't have any sisters that are old enough...the closest one is 22 years younger than me!! Congrats on your first recruit, I am sure that the both of you will have a great time!!!!!

Congratulations! I'm trying to get my older sister to do PC as well but she lives in Vegas but my cousin is thinking about signing~! I love her just as much as a sister though!:D I currently have 1 recruit and 4 fence sitters!!;) Wish me luck!!

PampMomof3 said:
Congratulations! I'm trying to get my older sister to do PC as well but she lives in Vegas but my cousin is thinking about signing~! I love her just as much as a sister though!:D I currently have 1 recruit and 4 fence sitters!!;) Wish me luck!!

Krisiti, my home cluster is in Vegas (I moved away to MO) and if you want to sign your sister my cluster is great and would be more than happy to give her hospitality...

Thanks Andrea! I'll have to let her know. She is now in Henderson which I guess is right outside of Vegas.:confused: :confused:

I'm hoping to go there in January when her baby is born but it's right at the same time as Leadership! AGH!!!:eek:

It's really all of the same....Henderson is technically southest of Las Vegas...

Congrats on your recruit! I haven't been lucky getting a recruit yet, but I'm still trying!

Congratulations! Those recruit points really help towards earning trips. I'm in my first year and will definately meet the gift certificate level but the trip is going to be quite a stretch. I took some time off this summer from my business so I'm working at rebuilding my bookings. My first recruit was one of my best friends and it is so nice to have her working with me. It's just another thing we can share.

Michele

Congrats...I know you must be very excited. I started in May and still trying to get my first recruit. Now you are only one away from Future Director(Woohoo)

Congratulations!!! My older sister was my first recruit -- we went to conference together and had so much fun!!! I just got my second one today -- my sister-in-law!! Keep it all in the family!

Congrates!!!! I signed in June and have a recuit on the fence, just need to get her away from the other company that is not makeing her any money.
I am excited!!!!!

Hi I may have my First Recruit on Wednesday!! I can't wait - I'm so excited!!! She was my Host last week (her husband was on board too). She took all the information, was going to review it, even try to set up her 4-6 shows. Then we are going to meet to close her show, talk and she will let me know then! Wish me luck.
Thanks!!
Joanne

What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! Simply sign up online or through a consultant, purchase your starter kit, and complete the new consultant training.

What comes in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The starter kit costs $109 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also additional kits available for purchase at a discounted price.

What kind of support and training is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training opportunities, including online courses, in-person workshops, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. You can also join a local consultant team for ongoing support and guidance.

Can I earn free products and discounts as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes! Consultants can earn free products and discounts through various incentives and rewards programs. You will also have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales and the sales of your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
luvbeingachef
  • thinkingpc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies