• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I Won a 7" Santoku Knife on Today's Show!

In summary, the hosts were surprised to find out that one of the winners was from their show. They then proceeded to have a fun conversation with the winner. One of the hosts also won a knife during the show.
I was one of the winners of the 7" Santoku knife Today!! The host was so surprised. We weren't even started with the show yet when the call came and she had this puzzled look on her face and I said it isn't Pampered Chef is it? IT WAS! I am so excited for her, and me!

Ya for you guys! That is awesome!

Awesome, good for you!!!

Very fun! Congrats.

Congrats! My director's show won today too!! This was the first show I was able to attend with her to see how she does things and it was so exciting. The host LOVES PC and pretty much owns the whole catelog. She decided to raffle off the knife between her guest, how nice was that. I had a blast!!

I WON TOO!!!!! Of course they called at 5pm PST and the show was scheduled for 4pm. Oops! I forgot to change it last minute to 7pm PST. But its still a WIN!:D:love:

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!! That is so awesome!!

Yeah!! Way to go...that is so exciting!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincychef- isn't a great feeling to know that the contest is for real and now you can say "I won a PC contest"! :) I love it!

Congrats to both of you!

Our Canadian August Booking Chalenge starts Aug 18th to 23! I have 2 bookings, I hope that I win too. Did you have 1 grand prize also? Our grand prize is all of the executive knives and a few other things too a value of $344 cdn. I hope I win too!

COngrats! Man, a lot of people here won!

Congrats everyone!!! How exciting!

Thanks. So for those that have won in the past- how long do we have to wait to receive it or does it all ship with the show?

Related to Exciting News: I Won a 7" Santoku Knife on Today's Show!

What is a Santoku knife?

A Santoku knife is a Japanese-style knife that is typically shorter and wider than a traditional chef's knife. It is designed for slicing, dicing, and mincing vegetables, fruits, and boneless meats.

What makes the 7" Santoku knife from Pampered Chef special?

The 7" Santoku knife from Pampered Chef is made with high-quality German steel and has a razor-sharp edge for precise cutting. It also has a comfortable handle for easy grip and a lifetime guarantee.

How do I enter to win a 7" Santoku knife on Today's Show?

To enter to win a 7" Santoku knife on Today's Show, you can tune in to the show and follow the instructions given by the hosts. You may also be able to enter online through the show's website or social media pages.

When will the winner of the 7" Santoku knife be announced on Today's Show?

The winner of the 7" Santoku knife will typically be announced during the segment or episode in which the giveaway was promoted. If you entered online, you may also receive a notification if you are the selected winner.

Is the 7" Santoku knife from Pampered Chef dishwasher safe?

No, the 7" Santoku knife from Pampered Chef is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the knife with warm, soapy water and dry it immediately to maintain its quality and sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmpdRRT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • Liquid Sky
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • Chefgirl2