• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Milestone: Qualifying for Level 1 of Sell-a-Thon!

In summary, Sell-a-Thon is a sales incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to reach certain sales goals. To qualify for Level 1, consultants must achieve $1,000 in sales within a month. The rewards for reaching Level 1 include exclusive products, discounts, and recognition. New consultants are welcome to participate, and there is no time limit to complete Level 1 as it runs on a monthly basis."
PoseyMom
I'm soooooooooooooo excited! I just submitted my final November show and that put my show total for November over $2000, so I qualified for Level 1 of Sell-a-Thon and my first plus bonus and with what I had banked already I'll finish with still almost $1000 in my bank so I might be able to get another plus!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

<HAPPY DANCE> Congrats on the spring products and your SS bonuses!
YEAHH

Congrats to you

Way to go!!! Be sure to keep working.

Congratulations, Jenn!!!!http://www.forumeye.it/invision/html//emoticons/woohoo.gif

Great Job!!!

Hooray for you!! I miss those super starter months :)

1. What is Sell-a-Thon?

Sell-a-Thon is a sales incentive program designed to reward Pampered Chef consultants for achieving certain sales goals. It is a great way to motivate and inspire consultants to reach new levels of success.

2. How do I qualify for Level 1 of Sell-a-Thon?

To qualify for Level 1 of Sell-a-Thon, you must achieve at least $1,000 in sales within a single month. Once you reach this milestone, you will be automatically enrolled in Level 1 and be eligible for the rewards and bonuses associated with it.

3. What are the rewards for reaching Level 1 of Sell-a-Thon?

The rewards for reaching Level 1 of Sell-a-Thon may vary, but typically include exclusive products, discounts on future purchases, and recognition on our company's social media platforms. You may also have the opportunity to attend special events and trainings.

4. Can I still participate in Sell-a-Thon if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! Sell-a-Thon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and set achievable goals.

5. Is there a time limit to complete Level 1 of Sell-a-Thon?

Sell-a-Thon runs on a monthly basis, so you have one month to achieve $1,000 in sales and qualify for Level 1. However, if you do not reach this goal in one month, you can still strive for it in the following months until you reach the milestone and qualify for the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire