• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting $1000 Show for New Consultant Misty - First Show Success!

M
mistym
Hey guys

I am a new consultant and I had my first show this evening. I am so excited and I wanted to share as it was a $1000.00 show! Now, I know this is not the norm but what a way to kick start my new business!

Thanks for listening!

Misty:D

Wooooooohoooooooooooo!!!

CONGRATS! keep it up! get those ss bonuses.

Congrats Misty! Make sure you put it in your 'best show' spot under your name for ALL to see!

Way to go!

Fantastic that is a great start.

woohoo!! that's awesome!!

Congratulations Misty, what a great way to start your business. One down plenty more to come. GREAT JOB!

that is awsome I am still waiting for my 1000.00 show

GO Misty, now just picture your excitement when the UPS man starts bringing you all those free boxes of stuff from your SS bonuses.

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!! What a great start to your business! Whatever you did to get those great sales you'll have to remember and do it again! Did you get any bookings?

Yes I got 2 booking from my show for October and November!
I love this board-everyone is so excited and supportive!

Misty

I think that qualifies as a GOOD START!!!

mistym said:
Hey guys

I am a new consultant and I had my first show this evening. I am so excited and I wanted to share as it was a $1000.00 show! Now, I know this is not the norm but what a way to kick start my new business!

Thanks for listening!

Misty:D
That's awesome - way to go!

Related to Exciting $1000 Show for New Consultant Misty - First Show Success!

1. How did you manage to have a $1000 show as a new consultant?

I was fortunate enough to have a supportive network of friends and family who helped me spread the word about my new business. They also attended the show and made purchases, which greatly contributed to the total sales.

2. What tips or strategies did you use to make your first show a success?

I made sure to thoroughly prepare for the show by researching my products, practicing my sales pitch, and setting realistic sales goals. I also offered special promotions and discounts to attract more customers.

3. Were there any challenges you faced during your first show?

Yes, there were a few challenges such as managing time and keeping track of inventory. However, I made sure to stay organized and focused throughout the show to ensure its success.

4. What advice do you have for other new consultants who are just starting out?

My advice would be to stay motivated, stay connected with your network, and always be prepared. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from more experienced consultants.

5. How do you plan to maintain this level of success in your future shows?

I plan to continue promoting my business through social media, word of mouth, and attending vendor events. I will also continue to offer special deals and promotions to attract customers and maintain their interest in my products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jdavenport
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ccmahaffey