• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My First Shows: Any Tips for a New Consultant?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to have a basic set of products, such as the Classic Batter Bowl and Mix 'N Scraper, for your first shows. To make your shows successful, be prepared, enthusiastic, and engage with your guests. To build your customer base, ask for referrals, utilize social media, and attend local events. As for managing your time and balancing your personal life, establish a schedule, communicate with loved ones, and prioritize self-care. To continue growing and developing as a consultant, attend training events, utilize online resources, and never stop learning.
lestat_de_leon
Hi guys,

My name is Jeff Chaney and I just signed up as a consultant in Franklin, IN. I have two shows scheduled for this weekend and a few more in the pipeline. I have been using the pampered chef products that my wife has brought home for many years and finally decided to jump on board and sell with you all. I can't wait and have loved some of the information that I've seen on this board!

Thanks,
Jeff (aka lestat_de_leon...my online persona non-grata)

Welcome Jeff! Wishing you much success in your new business:)

Welcome Jeff! You are going to LOVE it here!

Keep in mind we are all crazy, just FYI.

Welcome and enjoy. This site is very helpful with some of the questions you may have, but have not had the opportunity to ask.

Hi Jeff! I am from Shelbyville and come to Franklin about once a week. Small world. Good luck, you'll love PC!

Hi, Jeff. Welcome. It's always good to have another Hoosier on board.Don't be offended when a post addresses everyone as "Ladies." We love our men on CS. ;)

Yeah, I get the whole ladies things. Don't have a problem with it. I'm married with 3 kids...but just love to cook, and love PC.

Welcome aboard!!!:chef:

lestat_de_leon said:
Yeah, I get the whole ladies things. Don't have a problem with it. I'm married with 3 kids...but just love to cook, and love PC.

How old are your kids?

raebates said:
How old are your kids?
My kids:
11 - Boy
8 - Boy
6 - Girl

I'll be 37 next wednesday!

Happy birthday just a little early.I love little ones. I teach the 3-K class at our church. My husband, affectionately known far and wide as The Furry Guy, is my helper. The kids refer to him as the class gorilla.

Congrats on starting your business! Welcome!!!

Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Welcome!!!

Welcome, this is the best place for information. Very addicting.

1. What are the essential tools and products I need for my first shows?

As a new consultant, it's important to have a basic set of Pampered Chef products to showcase at your shows. Some must-haves include the Classic Batter Bowl, Mix 'N Scraper, and Stoneware Baking Sheet. It's also helpful to have a variety of kitchen tools, such as the Garlic Press and Mini Measure-All Cup, to demonstrate how versatile our products are. Don't forget to also have catalogs, order forms, and business cards on hand for your guests to take home.

2. How can I make my first shows successful?

The key to a successful first show is to be prepared and enthusiastic. Make sure you have practiced using the products and have a good understanding of their features and benefits. Arrive early to set up and greet your guests with a warm and welcoming attitude. Be sure to engage with your guests, ask for their feedback, and offer solutions to their kitchen needs. Lastly, don't forget to follow up with your guests after the show to thank them for their support and offer any additional assistance.

3. How can I build my customer base as a new consultant?

One of the best ways to build your customer base is to ask for referrals at your shows. Encourage your guests to invite their friends and family to future shows or host their own. You can also utilize social media to reach a wider audience and showcase your products. Additionally, attend local fairs or events to promote your business and offer special deals or promotions to attract new customers.

4. What are some tips for managing my time and balancing my personal life as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to establish a schedule and set aside dedicated time for your business. This could include planning and preparing for shows, reaching out to potential customers, and following up with past customers. It's also important to communicate with your family and loved ones about your business and set boundaries to ensure a healthy work-life balance. Remember to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

5. How can I continue to grow and develop as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many resources available to help you grow and develop as a consultant. Attend local team meetings and training events to learn from experienced consultants and share ideas with others. Utilize the online consultant community and resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training videos and marketing materials. Additionally, never stop learning and experimenting with new products and techniques to keep your shows fresh and exciting for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shannon Russell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
  • Andrea Davis