• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever tried a tasty 4th of July cheese spread recipe from Kraft?

In summary, to make the 4th of July cheese spread, you will need cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red bell pepper, diced green onions, diced black olives, and diced jalapeno peppers. This cheese spread can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. It goes well with crackers, tortilla chips, pretzels, and sliced vegetables, and can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or as a topping for burgers. You can substitute the cheddar cheese with your preferred type of cheese, but the overall flavor may vary. For food safety, it is recommended to not leave this cheese spread out at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
jrstephens
I got the recipe for Kraft foods.

I put saran wrap on top of the cream cheese, and rolled it out with the baker's roll on the SA square.

There's a sweet version I think I am going to take to church Sunday for our picnic.

100_5278.jpg

Jennifer, the picture was removed? How come???

Yeah? Why is that? I wanna see!

I thought you were talking about another cheese spread. LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
Jennifer, the picture was removed? How come???
I don't know. Here I will do it again.
100_5278.jpg

vwpamperedchef said:
I thought you were talking about another cheese spread. LOL

HAHA! I should post that too when it gets here!:D

What is the red part? Sundried tomatoes?

dannyzmom said:
What is the red part? Sundried tomatoes?

I think it looks like salsa!

it also looks like taco sauce in the packet.

That is so cute....and it shows up in the first post for me!:confused:

ChefBeckyD said:
That is so cute....and it shows up in the first post for me!:confused:

I had deleted it from photobucket without thinking it would delete it here too! I added it back.:rolleyes:

I was going to say that it showed up for me as well!

Related to Ever tried a tasty 4th of July cheese spread recipe from Kraft?

What ingredients are needed for the 4th of July cheese spread?

To make the 4th of July cheese spread, you will need cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red bell pepper, diced green onions, diced black olives, and diced jalapeno peppers.

Can I make this cheese spread ahead of time?

Yes, this cheese spread can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

What can I serve this cheese spread with?

This cheese spread goes well with crackers, tortilla chips, pretzels, and sliced vegetables. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or as a topping for burgers.

Can I use different types of cheese for this spread?

Yes, you can substitute the cheddar cheese with your preferred type of cheese, such as pepper jack or Swiss. However, the overall flavor of the spread may vary depending on the type of cheese used.

How long can I leave this cheese spread out at a party?

To ensure food safety, it is recommended to not leave this cheese spread out at room temperature for more than 2 hours. After that, it should be refrigerated or discarded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
feather18
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • mom2leelee
  • Recipes and Tips