• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Accidentally Double-Paid a Bill?

In summary, "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" is a family-friendly collection of humorous stories, jokes, and anecdotes that can be purchased as a physical book through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. While some of the content is sourced from other authors and comedians, it has been carefully chosen for its humor and entertainment value. This book would make a great gift for anyone who loves to laugh and share funny stories with others.
jwpamp
Ok, so every once in a while I make an early payment on a bill, but for the most part, I have my bills set up so that the entire amount due is taken out on the due date each month (I DON'T pay finance charges)....so last month I had a little extra cash and decided to pay off my cc bill early (wanted to make sure that I had a clear balance on the card I will be using at conference).

Well, I forgot to remove the automatic payment on the due date, and the company withdrew the amount from my checking account as it normally does, but it was really already paid!

In all I paid the bill twice.

So, now I have an amazing credit balance -- you see, the amount wasn't $100, $200 or even $500....

it was $1016!!!!!!!

That's right, paid that amount TWICE!

Ha! So now when you have one of those "what was I thinking" moments, think of me! :eek:

Whoops!! LOL

Oh my goodness Janice!

Dinner and drinks are on Janice at Conference! What wave are you in so we know who gets to join you?

WOW! My checking account could not handle that kind of a mistake.

That wasn't all of it, I also had the pleasure of "loaning" money to one of my children this month to help out with unexpected bills, and my son's 18th birthday took another $300....I am NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!!!

And no, I WON'T be your mommy!!!:p

Omg Janice! OOPS!!!:bugeye:

Related to Ever Accidentally Double-Paid a Bill?

1. What is "Too Funny -- Have to Share!"?

"Too Funny -- Have to Share!" is a collection of humorous stories, jokes, and anecdotes that are perfect for sharing with friends and family.

2. Is "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" contains clean and family-friendly humor that is suitable for all ages.

3. Can I purchase "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" in physical form?

Yes, "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" is available for purchase as a physical book through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are all of the stories and jokes in "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" original?

No, some of the content in "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" is sourced from other authors and comedians, but all content has been carefully selected and curated for its humor and entertainment value.

5. Would "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" be a good gift for someone who loves to laugh?

Absolutely! "Too Funny -- Have to Share!" is the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys a good laugh and loves to share funny stories with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane