• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Office Desk Items for Productivity and Snacking

In summary, our recommended tools for meal prep in the office are the Salad Chopper, Quick Slice, and Food Chopper. For cooking in the office, we suggest the Microwave Pasta Cooker, Micro-Cooker, and Mini Deep Covered Baker. For hosting a potluck, we recommend the Deluxe Air Fryer, Round Covered Baker, and Quick Cooker. To keep food fresh in the office, we recommend the Food Chopper, Leakproof Glass Containers, and Snack Bar Maker. And for faster lunch prep, our top picks are the Salad & Berry Spinner, Veggie Strip Maker, and Pineapple Wedger.
redsoxgirl
Anyone have a list of items that would be good to keep at your desk at work?

I have the bar board and self-sharpening utility knife, and it made me wonder what else people could keep at their desk for lunch/snacktime. Maybe the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon?

What else can we come up with?

DH has a set of the outdoor utensils at work, they don't break like the 'sporks' from BK and McDs.

apple wedger!

Depending on how much room you have:

Small micro-cooker for heating up lunches
can opener
microfiber towel or dishcloth
silicone trivet
a set or 2 of the outdoor utensils (DH loves these for work!)

can opener
coffee & more cups (coffee & soup)
salt & pepper mill
utensil set

Last edited:
Great idea!!That list is great!! My aunt is having 2 parties for me. 1 is for her Full time job, & the other is for her 2nd job. So, I may have to take your idea, & make one as well!!

Related to Essential Office Desk Items for Productivity and Snacking

What are the best tools for meal prep in the office?

We recommend our Salad Chopper, Quick Slice or Food Chopper for easy and efficient meal prep in the office. These tools make chopping and slicing vegetables and fruits a breeze.

What are some useful gadgets for cooking in the office?

Our Microwave Pasta Cooker, Micro-Cooker and Mini Deep Covered Baker are all great options for cooking meals in the office. These gadgets make it easy to cook pasta, vegetables, and even small casseroles in the microwave.

What are some must-have items for hosting a potluck at the office?

For hosting a potluck at the office, we recommend our Deluxe Air Fryer, Round Covered Baker, and Quick Cooker. These items make it easy to prepare and serve a variety of dishes for a potluck.

What are the best products for keeping food fresh in the office?

Our Food Chopper, Leakproof Glass Containers, and Snack Bar Maker are all great options for keeping food fresh in the office. These products help to seal in freshness and prevent spills while transporting food to and from the office.

Are there any tools for making lunch prep faster in the office?

Yes, our Salad & Berry Spinner, Veggie Strip Maker, and Pineapple Wedger are all great tools for making lunch prep faster in the office. These tools help to quickly and efficiently prepare fruits and vegetables for a healthy lunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies