• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essence of Emeril & Food 911: Oven Roasted & Panini Themes!

In summary, "Essence of Emeril & Food 911: Oven Roasted & Panini Themes!" is a cookbook featuring a variety of recipes for oven-roasted dishes and panini sandwiches. The recipes are easy to follow and suitable for all levels of home cooks, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. There are also vegetarian and vegan options labeled, and most ingredients can be found at a local grocery store. While some dishes may be indulgent, there are also healthier options available.
jenniferlynne
I was flipping ahead to see what all was going to be on and a couple of shows caught my eye. On Essence of Emeril, he will have an oven roasted theme. He will be doing garlic, cauliflower and the "perfect chicken". I thought this could help with some ideas for the new deep covered baker.

Then on Food 911, there will be a Panini theme. There will be a Cobb Salad Panini, a mushroom, goat cheese and truffle oil panini, and believe it or not, a grilled peanut butter and jelly and banana panini. Can't wait to see that one!!

I've seen the panini episode and the PB&J panini looked absolutely delicious. I can't wait to get the panini press to try it out.

I love peanut butter and jelly, and peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I'm sure I will love this episode!

The Panini one is a repeat....The Cobb Salad recipe is out of this world!! Not to mention you could eat it just as a salad!! But on a Panini YUMMYYYYYY!!!

I loved the panini PB&J. Who would have thought something that basic could look so cool.

Have you seen Giada's chocolate panini?? YUM! I think she uses Nutella...

I love nutella.

Related to Essence of Emeril & Food 911: Oven Roasted & Panini Themes!

1. What is the "Essence of Emeril & Food 911: Oven Roasted & Panini Themes!" cookbook about?

The "Essence of Emeril & Food 911: Oven Roasted & Panini Themes!" cookbook features a variety of delicious recipes for oven-roasted dishes and panini sandwiches. It combines the classic flavors of Emeril Lagasse's "Essence" spice blend with the helpful tips and tricks from the Food 911 team.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure delicious results every time.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in this cookbook?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in this cookbook. The recipes are labeled accordingly, making it easy to find options that fit your dietary preferences.

4. Can I find ingredients for these recipes at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients in this cookbook can be found at your local grocery store. For any harder-to-find ingredients, alternative options are suggested in the recipe or can be easily substituted.

5. Are the recipes in this cookbook healthy?

The recipes in this cookbook focus on using fresh, whole ingredients and offer a balance of flavors. While some dishes may be on the indulgent side, there are also plenty of healthier options available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
n8vtxn
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
Back