• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Escape the Daily Grind with SoonerChef's Signature - Only 19 Days Left!

In summary, "Escape the Daily Grind with SoonerChef's Signature" is a 19-day cooking program hosted by Pampered Chef that aims to help individuals break out of their daily routine and learn new dishes. Participants will receive a new recipe each day from expert chef SoonerChef, along with access to a private online community for support. The program is designed to be easily followed with basic kitchen tools and there is a one-time fee of $19 to join. Participants can join in at any time during the 19 days, but it is recommended to start at the beginning to get the full experience.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Just look at SoonerChef's signature!!! I am ready to get away. Things have been tough at the day job.

Wow... 19 days!?! crazy! It seems like forever it has been so far away, I can't believe it is now so close! I should just think of it as 10 more days at the day job and then conference -- woo-hoo!

I second your thought about the day job Anne, if I didn't have Pampered Chef as a fun outlet I think I would go nuts!!!

Sorry, just have to brag a little....15days for wave 1:p Just have to be onery! I am so excited too!

Lacy, you crack me up!

Most of us will be leaving 2 weeks from today...I can't wait. I know I haven't been around much lately but I am so excited to meet all of you, actually just as excited about that as seeing my director for the first time since last year and celebrating my 30th birthday tomorrow...

Can't wait to see you guys!

Congratulations on Celebrating your 30th!

Happy Birthday!

AJPratt said:
Lacy, you crack me up!

Hey, it takes more muscles in your face to frown than to smile:) You should talk, I crack up everytime you change your signature!

lacychef said:
Hey, it takes more muscles in your face to frown than to smile:) You should talk, I crack up everytime you change your signature!
That's true!! And I'm glad you enjoy my signatures.

Related to Escape the Daily Grind with SoonerChef's Signature - Only 19 Days Left!

1. What exactly is "Escape the Daily Grind with SoonerChef's Signature?"

"Escape the Daily Grind with SoonerChef's Signature" is a special cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a 19-day program that focuses on helping individuals break out of their daily routine and discover new and exciting dishes to cook.

2. How does this program work?

Each day, participants will receive a new recipe from SoonerChef, our expert chef, along with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. You will also have access to a private online community where you can share your progress and ask questions.

3. Do I need any special equipment to participate?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate. The recipes are designed to be easily made with basic kitchen tools and appliances. However, if there is a specific tool or gadget that is recommended, we will provide alternatives so everyone can join in.

4. Can I join in at any time during the 19 days?

Yes, you can join in at any time during the 19 days. However, we recommend starting at the beginning to get the full experience and to not miss out on any recipes. If you join in later, you will still have access to all previous recipes and can catch up at your own pace.

5. Is there a cost to participate in this program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $19 to join "Escape the Daily Grind with SoonerChef's Signature." This fee covers all 19 days of recipes, access to the private online community, and any additional resources provided throughout the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Stephanie78