• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ensuring Pampered Chef Links Your PWS Order Form

In summary, the process for ensuring that Pampered Chef links your PWS order form is to log into your PWS account, go to the "My Account" page, click on the "Order Form" tab, select "PWS Order Form," and click on the "Link to PWS" button to follow the prompts. It is important to ensure that your PWS order form is linked to Pampered Chef because it allows customers to easily place orders through your PWS website and ensures that you receive credit for sales. If you are having trouble linking your PWS order form, contact Pampered Chef's customer service. You can link multiple PWS order forms to your Pampered Chef account, and you only need to link it once
pamperedmomto3
When will PC put the link to place an order on my PWS? Do I have to do anything to ensure they do this?

Great Job!! :) It's been a while since I did it but you should be able to set it up. Are they giving you a free trial? or do you have to pay for right away like I did?

I paid for it already so I think when it's time to renew I'll get the 90 days free. I'm wondering about the button on the website that allows anyone to order and not from a specific show.

It's usually just a day or two after your qualifying show is processed. If you submitted this weekend, it'll probably show up Monday or Tuesday.Congrats!

Hi there! I'm so glad you're excited to place an order on your PWS! The link to place an order should already be on your PWS, but if it's not, you can easily add it by going to your PWS settings and selecting "add order link." This will make it easy for your customers to place orders directly through your website. As for ensuring it's there, you can also double check by previewing your PWS as a customer and making sure the link is visible. Happy selling!

What is the process for ensuring that Pampered Chef links my PWS order form?

The process for ensuring that Pampered Chef links your PWS order form is simple. First, log into your PWS account and go to the "My Account" page. Then, click on the "Order Form" tab and select "PWS Order Form." Finally, click on the "Link to PWS" button and follow the prompts to link your PWS order form to your account.

Why is it important to ensure that my PWS order form is linked to Pampered Chef?

It is important to ensure that your PWS order form is linked to Pampered Chef because this allows your customers to easily place orders through your PWS website. It also ensures that you receive credit for any sales made through your website, which can help you earn rewards and bonuses.

What should I do if I am having trouble linking my PWS order form to Pampered Chef?

If you are having trouble linking your PWS order form to Pampered Chef, first make sure that you are logged into your PWS account. If you are still experiencing issues, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Can I link multiple PWS order forms to my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can link multiple PWS order forms to your Pampered Chef account. This is helpful if you have multiple websites or social media pages where you are promoting Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to link my PWS order form to Pampered Chef every time I place an order?

No, once you have successfully linked your PWS order form to Pampered Chef, you do not need to link it every time you place an order. Your PWS order form will automatically be linked to your account and you will receive credit for any sales made through it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pctharper