• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Empowering Women with Pampered Chef: Reasons Consultants Choose PC

In summary, the reasons consultants start and stay with PC are because they want the products, they enjoy the events, and they like the control they have over their business.
chefkathy
Hey all, on our last DCS call Morfia challenged us to go through the Empowering Women magazine and make a list of all the reasons the consultants in there are doing PC.

I figured we could put it all together here! So take the "whys" from EW and add yours too! Let's make a list together!

Aside from the reason that DH wanted me to get a part-time job....:)

I started PC b/c I didn't want to commute everyday or put DS in daycare. I stay with PC b/c I'm addicted! LOL :D I do PC b/c it's a company I believe in, love the products, great compensation, love the recognition, I enjoy helping others start their business and I'm proud when they succeed.

I can't wait to see the look on DH and DS face when I take them on our first PC vacation...I will probably burst with excitement and pride!

My why: I was sick of being in jobs and being "downsized" or given pay cuts with the reminder that I was (their exact words) "lucky to even have a job". I didn't like the uncertainty of the future when it was in someone else's hands.

Then when I was at a job and doing an amazing job, my promotions and raises were always based on someone else's decision. Now my promotions and income are based on my decisions.

My WHY was I was ready to get out of the house! I used to teach, had been off for about 7 years, my youngest was three, and I was ready to get out and be with adults--I tell guests at my shows that I will cook the food, but I won't cut it up for them or take anyone to the potty!
I also wanted something that was MINE--my business, my hours, my goals, my achievements (hmm, am I sounding like a control freak just a little? :p

I started with PC because my husband was laid off and we needed more money than the unemployment and my part time church job to make ends sort of meet while he looked for a new job (took 7 months). I brainstormed on what might work for me and our family and having done another direct sale in the past I knew that could be an option. Since I'd been hosting PC shows for a long time - starting in 1983 - I knew I could speak from my heart about the company and products so I decided to look into consulting. I could see that the investment could be earned back quickly so thought I'd give it a chance. Best decision I ever made.

I started with PC because I wanted more of the products. I stayed because I have such a great time at my shows and get to be in front of an "audienece"....I think I am a closet stand up comic!
The additional income has never been enough to rock our world but I do get to say that I am contributing to our income as well as being home to raise our children!

Wow, Margaret I could've written your story! Okay, ditto!

I started because I wanted almost everything in the catalog. I had never been to a party before then decided that night that I would give it a try. I had to keep calling my recruiter though because I kinda felt like she forgot I was interested. I did say I was only going to do it for the 6 month time to get the Super Starter bonus kits. Six months was all I was doing it for. After my first show I was hooked! It was fun and easy. People actually listened to me! But I do have to agree with Margaret that my income was never substantial enough to talk about, but with it we are able to do some fun things over the year and it supports my business...so that's nice.

This would be an excellent training topic for our meetings! If you still have an EW magazine make several copies so that everyone at your meeting has 3-6 pages (everyone has different pages) and then give them 5 minutes to come up with as many ideas as they can as to why people start TPC. Then list the ideas on a flip chart. Give them a few minutes to assign a recruit lead to each of the reasons and then call the leads at the meeting! Or you could do it as a challenge...those that call you by the end of the week with their phone calls made and the results will be entered into a drawing at the next meeting.

Michelle

I started PC b/c I was asked and never thought of it before. I liked the idea of buying the kit and doing it for the first 6 shows and be done. That's it. Well, I'm a HUGE carrot chaser and I fell for all the incentives and promotions. :eek::eek::eek: It worked!! The $$$ has been helpful and the incentive trips are one of the best parts. The #1 great thing is that it's brought my kids into the kitchen to help me and dh cook and they seem mom starting a biz and succeeding in the biz. :D

Tiffany, I'm GLAD you ASKED! :D:D

Related to Empowering Women with Pampered Chef: Reasons Consultants Choose PC

What is the "Uniting to Celebrate the Power of Pampered Chef" campaign?

The "Uniting to Celebrate the Power of Pampered Chef" campaign is a movement within the Pampered Chef community that focuses on celebrating the power of women and their ability to bring people together through cooking and sharing meals.

Why do women choose Pampered Chef?

Women choose Pampered Chef for many reasons, including the high-quality products, the opportunity to earn an income, the supportive community, and the ability to make a positive impact through cooking and sharing meals with others.

What kind of support does Pampered Chef offer to its consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support to its consultants, including training and development opportunities, a supportive community of fellow consultants, and access to resources and tools to help them succeed in their business.

How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to making a positive impact in the community through its Round-Up from the Heart program, which allows customers to round up their orders to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America. The company also partners with various charitable organizations to donate products and resources to those in need.

How can I get involved in the "Uniting to Celebrate the Power of Pampered Chef" campaign?

You can get involved in the campaign by becoming a consultant and joining the Pampered Chef community, hosting cooking parties and events to bring people together, and sharing your love for cooking and the Pampered Chef brand with others. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media and participate in the campaign by using the hashtag #CelebrateThePowerOfPamperedChef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • iamtamnur
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3
Replies
Views
jenniferp417