• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empowering Women Magazine Idea!

In summary, "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!" is a new magazine concept created by a team of women at Pampered Chef. It will cover topics related to career, relationships, self-care, and personal growth and feature articles written by female contributors and experts. Currently in the planning and development stage, the magazine is expected to be available in both print and digital formats in the near future. Those interested in getting involved can reach out through the magazine's website or social media channels.
jwpamp
I came back from Wave 1 and did this right away:

Take the magazine and pull it apart (open it in half and tear it in two, then tear each page out carefully). Trim the pages slightly so they fit into page protectors and insert the page protectors into a colorful binder.

Put the front cover of the magazine into the front of the binder (I used the type of binder with the plastic sleeve on the cover).

You now have a binder that you can share with EVERYONE that will stay clean!!!!

It looks awesome and works GREAT!!!

Good luck with this, let me know how it works for you!:)

Janice - great minds must think alike! One of my errands tomorrow is to have the binding cut off the magazine at Staples and put it in sheet protectors!

Shari,

Isn't this the greatest company? You would NEVER see one person in corporate america sharing a marketing idea with another person...they are so worried about someone stealing their idea!

Rock on Cheffers!

It really is a great company. I really felt bad after the Empowering Woman announcment at conference. I did not know I was leaking a huge secret. The consultants featured could not tell anyone on their teams since February.

I did not know it was a secret, so I did not let it bother me to bad.

FyiI had the binding cut off, came home with my notebook and plastic sheet protectors, only to discover that that the magazine is actually 9 x 11! So, make sure you get the edges trimmed off when they cut the binding so that it'll fit in an 8/12 x 11 sheet protector!

Beth in PA

Related to Empowering Women Magazine Idea!

What is "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!"?

"Empowering Women Magazine Idea!" is a new magazine concept that focuses on empowering and uplifting women in various aspects of their lives. It will cover topics such as career, relationships, self-care, and personal growth.

Who is behind "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!"?

The idea for "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!" was developed by a team of women at Pampered Chef who are passionate about empowering and supporting women. The magazine will feature articles written by various female contributors and experts in their respective fields.

When will "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!" be available?

Currently, "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!" is still in the planning and development stage. We are working hard to bring this concept to life and hope to have it available for purchase in the near future. Stay tuned for updates!

Will "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!" be available in print or digital format?

Our plan is to have "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!" available in both print and digital formats so that readers can choose their preferred reading method. We want to make the magazine accessible to as many women as possible.

How can I get involved with "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!"?

If you are interested in contributing to "Empowering Women Magazine Idea!", please reach out to us through our website or social media channels. We are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team and help us bring this magazine to life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • PampMomof3