• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empowering Women Magazine: A Powerful Recruiting Tool?

In summary, "Iso Empowering Women Magazine" is a digital publication that focuses on empowering and inspiring women in all aspects of their lives. It is targeted towards women of all ages who are driven, ambitious, and seeking personal and professional growth. The magazine is released bi-monthly and features valuable content and resources. Readers and contributors can also submit their own stories and articles for consideration. "Iso Empowering Women Magazine" can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website, subscribed to for digital copies, and found on various digital newsstands and platforms.
Zamabehr
I am looking for a copy of the new Empowering Women Magazine. I don't really want 5 copies, so I was wondering if anyone had an extra they would be willing to sell me, or if anyone was willing to split an order off of the supply order with me.

Thanks,
Amy

I think you would do just as well by purchasing it at full price at a store (if they're still available). Shipping would add that much to the cost easily.

If they are not available anymore I could send you one for $3 plus shipping. PM or email me if you still need it.

You might want to Reconsider and Order the 5-PackI know you said you did not want to purchase the packet. You might want to reconsider it. I just recruited a person from Thursday's show by letting her take that magazine home to show her family. She signed yesterday and I met her today to give her the paperwork box. I know $15 sounds steep but, when you break it down it is only $3 each and it is a GREAT recruiting tool! This is an independent source showcasing how awesome Pampered Chef is for all types of consultants! I love that it highlights consultants from diverse backgrounds!

I am ordering more on payday!

Related to Empowering Women Magazine: A Powerful Recruiting Tool?

What is "Iso Empowering Women Magazine"?

"Iso Empowering Women Magazine" is a digital publication that focuses on empowering and inspiring women in all aspects of their lives. It covers topics such as personal growth, career development, health and wellness, and relationships. It also features interviews with successful women and provides resources for female entrepreneurs.

Who is the target audience for "Iso Empowering Women Magazine"?

The target audience for "Iso Empowering Women Magazine" is women of all ages who are looking for motivation, guidance, and support in achieving their goals and improving their lives. It is designed for women who are driven, ambitious, and seeking personal and professional growth.

How often is "Iso Empowering Women Magazine" published?

"Iso Empowering Women Magazine" is published bi-monthly, which means there are six issues released per year. Each issue is packed with valuable content and resources to help women on their journey towards empowerment and success.

Can I submit my own story or article to be featured in "Iso Empowering Women Magazine"?

Yes, "Iso Empowering Women Magazine" welcomes submissions from readers and contributors. If you have a story or article that aligns with the magazine's mission and values, you can submit it for consideration. The editorial team will review all submissions and may reach out to you for more information.

How can I access "Iso Empowering Women Magazine"?

"Iso Empowering Women Magazine" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also subscribe to receive digital copies of the magazine directly to your email. Additionally, the magazine can be found on various digital newsstands and platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • Rosebud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • its_me_susan