• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Going to Send to Customer's - Need Advice

In summary, the speaker is planning to send out an email to potential customers offering a chance to win $100 in free Pampered Chef products by booking a party before June 30th. They will also receive additional entries for every order placed, every $100 in guest sales, and for referring friends who book their own parties. The speaker has made some updates to their original email, including clarifying that the $100 in products is in addition to the host benefits, and mentioning the drawing and party closure dates.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
My business has tanked since the end of March and I really need to get back on the ball. Especially, since I still have to buy my airline ticket to conference. :D

I was going to send out the following email to my customer's and follow-up with phone calls. I am better at following up if I am able to ask, "I am checking to see if you received my email I sent out XXX?"

I open to any and all constructive comment's as I want to send this out tonight when I get home from work.

So here goes:

Subject line: Receive $100 in FREE Pampered Chef Products

How would you like to receive $100 in Pampered Chef products for FREE? I know you are saying “Of course I do!”

All parties that are scheduled between today and Sunday and are held before June 30th will have a chance to win $100 free products of your choice. All party types are eligible, cooking, catalog, fundraisers and bridal showers.

Here is how you earn your entries for the drawing:

1 entry for every order (1-5 orders)
2 entries for every order (5+ orders)
1 entry for every $100 your party is ($100 - $499)
2 entries for every $100 your party is ($500 - $999)
3 entries for every $100 your party is ($1000+)
2 entries fro every friend who schedules their own party

Please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your date.

Is this in addition to host benefits? If so, I'd mention that in your email.

NooraK said:
Is this in addition to host benefits? If so, I'd mention that in your email.

Yes ma'am it is. Good point about mentioning the host benefits.

pamperedpals said:
How would you like to receive $100 in Pampered Chef products for FREE? I know you are saying “Of course I do!”

I know you are saying "Of course I would!"

RMDave said:

Noted.

Thanks Dave!

RMDave said:

Or "I would LOVE to!"

Does the entry part make sense to you? It makes sense to me (that is probably because I was the one who thought of it :D), but I want to make sure it is easy to understand.

Thank you both for your comment's. I really need to get my business back on track now more than ever. I miss it. :)

OK, now that you're getting me to really read it :)

The wording about scheduling parties... I'd probably say "All parties that are booked before Sunday, May 23rd, and are held before June 30th will have entered into a drawing to win $100 free products of your choice, in addition to the benefits you earn as a Host. This includs not only Cooking Shows, but Catalog Shows, Fundraisers and Bridal Showers."

pamperedpals said:
1 entry for every order (1-5 orders)
2 entries for every order (5+ orders)
1 entry for every $100 your party is ($100 - $499)
2 entries for every $100 your party is ($500 - $999)
3 entries for every $100 your party is ($1000+)
2 entries fro every friend who schedules their own party

I would see someone wanting to know whether you get two entries for every order if they get 5+ orders. As in, if I have 6 orders, do I get 7 entries or 12 entries?

The next set, maybe word it as "1 entry for every $100 in guest sales at your party ($150 - $499)" (you want to have a qualifying show, of course :D)

The same question as for collectin orders would apply to the guest sales portion. If I have a $1000 show, do I get 17 entries or 30?

Typo in the last option - fro isntead of for.

Also, do I get two entries for just referring a booking, or do I have to hold a show and they book from it?

What a neat idea!

You might want to note the drawing date and last party closure date.

How are you going to order the $100 in products? Are you going to wait until the last party is closed to do the drawing? Are you going to order it as a non-commission personal order?

Here is my updated email. I am sending it out tonight when I get home.

How would you like to receive $100 in Pampered Chef products for FREE? I know you are saying “I would LOVE to!”

All parties that are booked before Sunday, May 23rd, and are held before June 30th will be entered into a drawing to win $100 free products of your choice, in addition to the benefits you earn as a Host. This includes not only Cooking Shows, but Catalog Shows, Fundraisers and Bridal Showers

Here is how you earn your entries for the drawing:

10 entries when you schedule your party between June 1st and June 15th
5 entries when you schedule your party between June 16th and June 30th
1 entry for every order (1-5 orders) 5 orders = 5 entries
2 entries for every order (6+ orders) 6 orders = 12 entries
1 entry for every $100 your party is ($150 - $499) $450 show = 4 entries
2 entries for every $100 your party is ($500 - $999) $600 show = 12 entries
3 entries for every $100 your party is ($1000+) $1000 show = 30 entries
2 entries for every friend who schedules their own party at yours (2 parties scheduled = 4 entries)
1 entry for referring a friend who schedules a party

The winner will be notified on July 1st

Please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your date.

Dotty said:
What a neat idea!

You might want to note the drawing date and last party closure date.

How are you going to order the $100 in products? Are you going to wait until the last party is closed to do the drawing? Are you going to order it as a non-commission personal order?

I am going to add the winning host as a co-host to my first party in July, so I will receive the discount. :)

In regards to waiting until the last party closes, I close my parties the day/night that they are held. Also, I will really be coaching anyone who has a party on the 30th that we will be closing it that night. I want it to count for SAT. :D

Let us know how it goes for you!

Do you have an update on your response to the email?

Related to Email Going to Send to Customer's - Need Advice

1. How can I ensure that my email will reach my customers' inbox?

To increase the chances of your email reaching your customers' inbox, make sure to use a reputable email service provider, regularly clean your email list to remove inactive or incorrect email addresses, and avoid using spam trigger words in your subject line and email content.

2. Should I personalize the email or send a generic one to all customers?

It is always recommended to personalize your email to make it more relevant and engaging for your customers. Use their name, past purchase history, or other relevant information to make the email more personalized and increase the chances of them opening and reading it.

3. How often should I send emails to my customers?

The frequency of your emails depends on your business and your customers' preferences. It's important to find a balance between staying top of mind with your customers and not overwhelming them with too many emails. It's recommended to send one to two emails per week.

4. What should I include in my email to customers?

Your email should have a clear and catchy subject line, personalized greeting, relevant and valuable content, and a clear call to action. You can also include promotions, new product announcements, customer testimonials, and links to your social media pages.

5. How can I track the success of my email campaign?

You can track the success of your email campaign by monitoring the open and click-through rates, as well as the conversion rate. This will give you insights into how many customers are engaging with your email and taking action. You can also use email marketing software to track these metrics and make data-driven decisions for future campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • pcgogetter
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MeesMom3
  • melissaboyd