• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient MD Order Form with Customizable Fields and Tax Rate Input

In summary, this was my first attempt at an order form. Someone requested it and I think I would like to hang one at work. There is a fillable spot at the top for 5 lines of info. There is a long single line along the very bottom for you to type whatever misc info you want...for example..."Make checks payable to...." "Orders submiited to XX by XX date..." etc. The form was finished and looks great! I wish I worked at an office to hang this up and collect orders!
kam
Staff member
AH - this was my first attempt an order form. Someone requested it and I think I would like to hang one at work.

So, I gave it a shot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you see any mistakes. I had to rush through it pretty quickly today.

Anyway...there is a fillable spot at the top for 5 lines of info.

There is a fillable spot for you to fill in your tax rate.

There is a long single line along the very bottom for you to type whatever misc info you want...for example..."Make checks payable to...." "Orders submiited to XX by XX date..." etc.

I hope this works for most everyone.

Oh! And I got the whole thing done and noticed I left off the stupid peelers!!!! Argh! So I managed to squeeze it in OK, I think.

Attachments

• MDSetOrderForm_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 504
Wow! Looks great! Wish I worked at an office to hang this up and collect orders! :D

Awesome! Thanks as always!!

This is great...Thank you for sharing

I think you did a wonderful job!

babywings76 said:
Wow! Looks great! Wish I worked at an office to hang this up and collect orders! :D

I do too. I mean, I do work at an office, but with a strict no solicitations policy. :(

Are you looking to order everything under one name in P3, thus paying for just one shipping charge?

NooraK said:
I do too. I mean, I do work at an office, but with a strict no solicitations policy. :(

Are you looking to order everything under one name in P3, thus paying for just one shipping charge?

Shoot (well, that's not really what I want to say)...

I forgot about shipping....I'll re-do it!

You did a great job. Thank you so much. This will be great for my relay fundraiser that we are going to be doing.

NooraK said:

OK, no I do not want to put them all under one name for guarantee purposes.

And, I do not see a good place to put shipping info in (Shipping is taxed in my state and I know that differs from state to state).

So, how I am going to handle this is type at the bottom "ADD $4.50 SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGE TO SUBTOTAL BEFORE CALCULATING SALES TAX."

AWESOME! Thank you so much. I am doing a vendor fair and this is PERFECT for it!

This is amazing!! I was going to mention something about shipping, but by the time I got back to my computer, you'd already answered the question. I think I'm going to carry this form and the wonderful specials flyer you made with me in my Catalog Tote and see what happens. It might be a great way to get an extra "show" in during the month of April.

Shari in TX

kam said:
Shoot (well, that's not really what I want to say)...

I forgot about shipping....I'll re-do it!

Good. I was just going to mention shipping...

kam said:
OK, no I do not want to put them all under one name for guarantee purposes.

And, I do not see a good place to put shipping info in (Shipping is taxed in my state and I know that differs from state to state).

So, how I am going to handle this is type at the bottom "ADD $4.50 SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGE TO SUBTOTAL BEFORE CALCULATING SALES TAX."

Is everyone good with just typing their own shipping info at the bottom?

Kathleen- I was the one that requested this and it is PERFECT. Again, you should work for home office - they should be doing this for us.

newatthis said:
Kathleen- I was the one that requested this and it is PERFECT. Again, you should work for home office - they should be doing this for us.

Ah, yes. I had not had a chance to go back and find the thread you posted in. :)

Glad this is what you are looking for!

Kam, this is really nice!! Thanks for sharing!!

I have an idea on where you could put the shipping.....
maybe you could type it into each subtotal box. Like: +4.50

I don't know... maybe it would look to cluttered. Just an idea.

Thank you, again!!

Thank you Kathleen, this is an awesome order form!!! Great job!! :D

Kam you are the best. Here's what I put in the areas you left for personalizing to get the shipping info on the page.

Attachments

• MDSetOrderForm_Beth.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 363
BethCooks4U said:
Kam you are the best. Here's what I put in the areas you left for personalizing to get the shipping info on the page.

Oh Beth - that is great! That is exactly why I try to put as large as possible fillable areas on the forms. I try to keep the forms as flexible as possible.

Thanks for sharing!

PampChefDeb said:
Kam, this is really nice!! Thanks for sharing!!

I have an idea on where you could put the shipping.....
maybe you could type it into each subtotal box. Like: +4.50

I don't know... maybe it would look to cluttered. Just an idea.

Thank you, again!!

Good idea, but not every state taxes shipping...that is my predicament. I got a column added last night and I could do two versions. I just need to finish it up. Probably won't be until Monday. But I like Beth's sample/solution.

I had someone contact me about doing an April fundraiser so I am using this as the form and giving them some books and regular order forms too.

1. What is an Md Sets Order Form?

An Md Sets Order Form is a form that allows you to order multiple products from our Md Sets collection at once. It is a convenient way to purchase a variety of products that are designed to work together.

2. How do I fill out an Md Sets Order Form?

To fill out an Md Sets Order Form, simply select the products you would like to order from the designated sections and enter the quantity you want for each item. You can also add any special instructions or notes in the designated section.

3. Can I customize the products in an Md Sets Order Form?

Yes, you can customize the products in an Md Sets Order Form. You can mix and match different products within the Md Sets collection to create your own unique set. You can also choose the quantity of each product that you would like to order.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Md Sets Order Forms?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Md Sets Order Forms. You can order as many or as few products as you would like from the Md Sets collection.

5. How long will it take to receive my order from an Md Sets Order Form?

The delivery time for an Md Sets Order Form will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track the status of your order through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mburrowsRN
Replies