• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Fundraising with Catalogs: Sample Letter Included

In summary, the conversation was about a request for a sample letter to include in packets for a catalog fundraiser. The summary provides a sample letter that explains how the fundraiser works and encourages others to participate. It also mentions the impact of the funds and provides ways for others to support the cause.
Lady Chef
Does anyone have a letter they use to put in the packets for a catalog fundraiser? Kind of like an explanation of how it works. Thanks!

Hi there! I have participated in several catalog fundraisers in the past and have found it to be a great way to raise funds for a cause. Here is a sample letter that I have used in the past to explain how the catalog fundraiser works:[Address]
[City, State ZIP]
[Date]Dear Friends and Family,As some of you may know, I am currently participating in a catalog fundraiser to support [name of cause/organization]. This is a great opportunity for me to raise funds for a cause that is close to my heart, and I would love for you to join me in this effort.Here's how it works: [Name of organization] has partnered with [Catalog Company] to offer a wide variety of high-quality products at affordable prices. From kitchenware and home decor to gift items and holiday decorations, there is something for everyone in this catalog.To support this fundraiser, all you need to do is browse through the catalog and make a purchase. A percentage of your purchase will go towards our fundraising goal, and you will receive your items directly from the catalog company. It's that simple!Not only will you be getting some amazing products, but you will also be making a difference in the lives of [cause/organization]. Your support will help us [briefly mention the impact of the funds].If you are interested in participating, please take a look at the attached catalog or visit [website/link] to browse and make a purchase. You can also help by sharing this letter with your friends and family who may be interested.Thank you for your support and for making a difference in our community.Sincerely,Feel free to use this letter as a template and customize it to fit your specific fundraising needs. Thank you for considering supporting this important cause. Together, we can make a difference!

What is a "Catalog Fundraiser"?

A "Catalog Fundraiser" is a type of fundraiser where individuals or organizations sell products from a catalog to raise money. In this case, Pampered Chef offers a catalog of kitchen and cooking products for fundraisers to sell.

How does a "Catalog Fundraiser" work?

In a "Catalog Fundraiser", the organization or individual selling the products will receive a catalog from Pampered Chef with a selection of products to choose from. They will then promote the fundraiser to potential buyers and collect orders and payments. After the fundraiser is complete, Pampered Chef will ship the products directly to the buyers.

What are the benefits of doing a "Catalog Fundraiser" with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to doing a "Catalog Fundraiser" with Pampered Chef. First, you will have access to high-quality, in-demand kitchen and cooking products that are easy to sell. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a generous profit margin, making it a great way to raise money for your cause.

How long does a "Catalog Fundraiser" typically last?

The length of a "Catalog Fundraiser" can vary depending on the organization or individual's preference. Generally, it can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. However, Pampered Chef offers flexible options and can work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

Are there any upfront costs or fees for a "Catalog Fundraiser" with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for a "Catalog Fundraiser" with Pampered Chef. The organization or individual will only pay for the products that have been ordered and the shipping costs. This makes it a risk-free and easy way to raise money for your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies