• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Oven-Baked Apple Crisp Recipe for Busy Moms

In summary, to make Moms Apple Crisp in Oven, you will need apples, flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and lemon juice. You will need about 6 medium-sized apples and any variety of apples will work, but Granny Smith or Honeycrisp are popular choices. Yes, you can use gluten-free flour, just adjust the amount accordingly. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the apples are tender.
jcwarr
does anyone know how to do the crisp in the regular oven? i have a customer who bought the apcs but not the stoneware and she wants to do it in her pan in the oven but i'm not sure what to tell her to cook it at or for how long. thanks!!

jcwarr said:
does anyone know how to do the crisp in the regular oven? i have a customer who bought the apcs but not the stoneware and she wants to do it in her pan in the oven but i'm not sure what to tell her to cook it at or for how long. thanks!!

If she bought the stand with the A/P/C/S....there is a recipe on it for Quick Apple Crisp, which is very similar & it goes in the oven.

oven instructions
jcwarr said:

Per the Cook's Tips: "To prepare the crisp in a conventional oven, preheat oven to 350?F. Prepare recipe as directed. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until apples are tender.

I LOVE this recipe!
Tanya :)

Related to Easy Oven-Baked Apple Crisp Recipe for Busy Moms

What ingredients do I need for Moms Apple Crisp in Oven?

To make Moms Apple Crisp in Oven, you will need apples, flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and lemon juice.

How many apples should I use for Moms Apple Crisp in Oven?

You will need about 6 medium-sized apples for Moms Apple Crisp in Oven.

What type of apples should I use for Moms Apple Crisp in Oven?

Any variety of apples will work for Moms Apple Crisp in Oven, but Granny Smith or Honeycrisp are popular choices.

Can I use gluten-free flour for Moms Apple Crisp in Oven?

Yes, you can use gluten-free flour for Moms Apple Crisp in Oven. Just make sure to adjust the amount of flour and oats accordingly.

How long should I bake Moms Apple Crisp in Oven?

Moms Apple Crisp in Oven should be baked for about 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the apples are tender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
time2cook
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda