• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Main Dish Recipe: Jerk Chicken Salad and More!

In summary, the jerk chicken salad is a mixture of chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, lettuce, and black beans. It is easy to make and tastes great.
dns2202
What is an easy recipe for a main dish. How is the Jerk Chicken salad recipe? Help!! I've never made a main dish.

The new pork skillet recipe is THE BEST!! It's on CC under season's best recipes!

The rings in All the Best are always a hit & super easy to make! The Taco Ring shows cookware too.

If you are wanting a Main Dish Salad - the easiest one I do (that also shows alot of products) is the 7 Layer Southwestern Salad - and you can even do the 30 minute chicken as part of the demo!

Attachments

• SevenLayer Southwestern Salad.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 259
I now have 3 favorite new recipes for main dishes:

Jerk Chicken Salad (pasta variation)
Enchalada Casserole
Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet

oh, and...

Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto (from SB - I think last year)
(edit: it's in the new one too!!)

30 minute chicken
10 minute pork tenderloin

Have you tried the Mascarpone Potatoes?? They are a side dish in the 29 minutes or less cookbook. YUM!

I am going to try the Moroccan Pork Chops today.

BethCooks4U said:
I now have 3 favorite new recipes for main dishes:

Jerk Chicken Salad (pasta variation)
Enchalada Casserole
Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet

oh, and...

Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto (from SB - I think last year)
(edit: it's in the new one too!!)

30 minute chicken
10 minute pork tenderloin

Have you tried the Mascarpone Potatoes?? They are a side dish in the 29 minutes or less cookbook. YUM!

I am going to try the Moroccan Pork Chops today.

Oh! I can't wait for my cookbook to get here!!

The Mascarpone Potatoes are part of the recipe on page 79 "Gremolata Steak with Marscarpone Potatoes". (2 servings)

4 small red potatoes
1 1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp marscapone cheese (can subsititue with cream cheese)
1/2 tsp. salt

Cut potatoes into quarters. Cook potatoes in water until tender (recipe calls for using small microcooker to cook potatoes, I used cookware on stovetop), drain. Add cheese and salt. Mash with mix 'n masher (I used mix 'n chop - misread that but it worked great!).

I've made this twice already for my family and they are loving it! I had cream cheese in the house so that's what I used. Enjoy!

She's decided on the jerk chicken salad. Does anyone have the recipe? I don't have my SB with me at work.

Also does anyone have the warm nutty brownie recipe? Thanks!

Both of those are on CC, with the SBRC listings. You can download them and even email them to hosts.

The Pampered Chef ®
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
Recipe

1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 package (18-21 ounces) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
1 cup salted mixed nuts, divided
5 rolls (1.7 ounces each) milk chocolate-covered chewy caramels, divided (40 pieces total)
Vanilla ice cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Chop 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate morsels using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar; mix well. Fold in chopped chocolate; pour batter into bar pan, spreading evenly using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Chop nuts using Food Chopper. Combine half of the nuts and remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar; sprinkle evenly over brownie batter. Bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.

Meanwhile, using Utility Knife, cut 16 caramels into quarters. Place remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring after each 20-second interval. Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag; set aside.

Remove bar pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately press remaining 24 caramels evenly into brownie in four rows of six caramels each. Sprinkle quartered caramels and remaining nuts over brownies. Trim corner of chocolate-filled bag with Utility Knife; drizzle chocolate evenly over brownies. Cut into squares; serve warm using Mini-Serving Spatula. Serve with ice cream, if desired.

Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

The Pampered Chef ®
Jerk Chicken Salad
Recipe

1 tablespoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk Rub
1 pound chicken tenders
1 medium pineapple
1 red bell pepper
3 green onions (white and light green parts only)
2 heads romaine lettuce
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
6 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled

Dressing

2 limes
1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons pineapple preserves

In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk together oil and jerk rub with Stainless Whisk. Add chicken tenders; mix well to coat and set aside. Peel pineapple and cut in half lengthwise with Santoku Knife; reserve half for another use. Cut remaining pineapple in half lengthwise and remove core. Slice crosswise into ¼-inch slices. Heat Grill Pan over medium heat 5 minutes. Add chicken; cook 3-5 minutes on each side, turning once. Remove from pan. Add pineapple to pan. Cook 1 minute on each side, turning once; remove from pan. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces using Utility Knife; set chicken and pineapple aside.

Thinly slice bell pepper and green onions on Cutting Board with Measure Cups using Santoku Knife. Arrange 12 large lettuce leaves around Simple Additions® Large Round Platter. Chop remaining lettuce; set vegetables aside. Drain and rinse beans using Strainer; set aside.

For dressing, zest one lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Juice both limes into Small Batter Bowl using Citrus Press. Add lime zest, mayonnaise and pineapple preserves to batter bowl; mix well.

Layer chopped lettuce, beans, bell pepper, chicken, pineapple, bacon and green onions over each lettuce leaf. Drizzle dressing over salad.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 24 g, Sodium 580 mg, Fiber 5 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips, can be substituted for the chicken tenders. To microwave bacon, line Medium Bar Pan with sheet of Parchment Paper. Arrange bacon slices in a single layer on bar pan; cover with another sheet of Parchment Paper. Microwave on HIGH 4-6 minutes, checking after each 30-second interval and turning once with Bamboo Tongs. Remove bacon to paper towel-lined plate to drain. For a kid-friendly version of this recipe, prepare recipe as directed, omitting lettuce. Cook 1 pound rotini pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and toss with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Add remaining ingredients; drizzle with dressing and toss gently.

Last edited:
Thanks Ann! What is pineapple preserves? Is that just the pineapple juice?

Pineapple preserves is like pineapple jam. It'll be near the jams and jellies. If you can't find pineapple, you can use apricot preserves.

chefann said:
Pineapple preserves is like pineapple jam. It'll be near the jams and jellies. If you can't find pineapple, you can use apricot preserves.
Or you can take a few slices of the fresh pineapple and crush it and add sugar. That's what I did the first time I made that recipe and it was perfect. (canned pineapple would work for that as well)

ChefBeckyD said:
If you are wanting a Main Dish Salad - the easiest one I do (that also shows alot of products) is the 7 Layer Southwestern Salad - and you can even do the 30 minute chicken as part of the demo!
I think this is what we are having for dinner.:)

The Jerk chicken Salad (lettuce version) is delish! The dressing seemed a littel strange to me but put it on the salad and it was great!

Related to Easy Main Dish Recipe: Jerk Chicken Salad and More!

What are some popular main dish recipes from Pampered Chef?

Some of our most popular main dish recipes include our One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta, Southwest Chicken and Rice Skillet, and Grilled Balsamic Glazed Salmon.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan main dish options?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan main dish recipes such as our Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas, Quinoa and Vegetable Stir-Fry, and Lentil Shepherd's Pie.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make main dishes?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier. You can use our cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools to make any of our main dish recipes.

Are there any main dish recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have several gluten-free main dish options such as our Cauliflower Pizza Crust, Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai, and Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders.

Do you have any main dish recipes that are quick and easy to make?

Yes, we have a variety of main dish recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, including our One-Pot Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo, Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli, and Caprese Chicken Skillet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sabrina oden
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl