• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Exchange & Refunds for Unopened Wedding Gifts - Get Instructions Now!

In summary, the host bought two items as wedding presents and the bride called to say the wedding has been called off. The host can return the items without any problem.
StephanieTPC
I have a host (that I literally turned the show in on the 30th) whom bought two items as a wedding present.

The show just arrived at my house (she asked for it to be shipped to my house as she lives in an apartment complex and didn't want them sitting in front of her door). And this morning she called me and said she wants to return two of the items as the wedding has been "called off". We haven't even gotten the boxes open yet!

Will HO give me crap about returning(or exchanging, I told her she should definitely just get an exchange for things she wants!) items that I literally just got? Can I just send them an email and ask for instructions?

Thanks for any information!

She can return them. PC will give her no trouble with that. All she has to do is call 1-888-OUR-CHEF and tell them the circumstance. She will need the show number (it includes your consultant #. eg: 293128K0002).

Her return should not affect the show nor your commission.

I've done it - no problem!Before I became a consultant, I had ordered a couple of items for gifts and then was not able to use them. I returned them the week after I bought them and it was so easy! HO sent UPS to pick up the products, I didnt have to pay shipping AND when they credited my credit card, they gave me a complete refund including the original shipping I paid! I was so pleased with the service!

You can call HO and explain the situation to them and they will probably just send the UPS guy to get it from you. It will show the customer that you can take care of things without having to involve her, like I think a consultant should!

I am still waiting for HO to refund me $8 for a lady who returned the spiral whisk a month ago, and they keep saying by the end of the week.They did pick up fast, I called in the morning and they picked it up that afternoon. Speedy service now if I can get the 8 bucks back I will be super pleased.

Related to Easy Exchange & Refunds for Unopened Wedding Gifts - Get Instructions Now!

1. How long do I have to exchange or return unopened wedding gifts?

You have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to exchange or return unopened wedding gifts.

2. Can I exchange or return a wedding gift if it was purchased from a different retailer?

Unfortunately, we can only process exchanges or returns for unopened wedding gifts that were purchased directly from Pampered Chef.

3. What do I need to provide in order to exchange or return an unopened wedding gift?

You will need to provide the original receipt or a gift receipt, as well as the unopened product in its original packaging.

4. What is the process for exchanging or returning an unopened wedding gift?

To exchange or return an unopened wedding gift, please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information here]. They will provide you with instructions on how to proceed with the exchange or return.

5. Can I get a refund for an unopened wedding gift instead of exchanging it?

Yes, you can choose to receive a refund for an unopened wedding gift instead of exchanging it. Please note that refunds will be issued in the original form of payment and may take up to 10 business days to process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies