• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups: Interactive Demo Tips for Success!

In summary, the show's host is demoing the Chipotle chicken cornbread cups. They are not alot of steps, but he is thinking of finally trying an interactive demo. The show is on Tuesday, so the host has time to try it. There are 10-11 guests and nobody has any suggestions on how to make the cornbread cups or the show itself.
Becky0216
I have a show where I am demoing the Chipotle chicken cornbread cups. I know there are not alot of steps in this but I am thinking of finally trying an interactive demo. Do you all think this will be able to work out? There will be 10-11 guests. Also, I was wondering if I shold have her cook the chicken ahead, or demo the DCB for everyone.
The Problem there is I never did boneless breast in the DCB and would be affraid of messing them up.
Any suggestions? I need this to be a great show. It is my only show for the month and I don't have many more on the books. I need to wow these guests because they are PC veterans. TIA

When's your show? Could you test out the chicken breasts in the DCB home first, so you're comfortable with it? 'Cause I think that would be nice to do at the show. Just make sure your host's microwave is big enough for it!!!

I've never made that recipe, so I'm not much help there. Maybe there are steps that more than one person can do??

Good luck with your show!! Get lots of bookings and sales!! :D

The Show is on Tuesday so I have time to try it. Any suggestions on how long to cook it? Also, anyone else have suggestions on making this interactive?

DCB - definitely demo that!!! You'll get lots of bookings especially when you tell them that stoneware is the host special for November! all you have to remember is 3 minutes per boneless chicken breast - so 9 minutes for 3. I usually do that many and they are perfect everytime. Before cooking, I salt and pepper first and sprinkle on any seasoning I have. You can have the host help when you arrive - or the first few guests to arrive. After microwaving I leave the top on for a couple minutes then let somebody uncover and everybody oohs & ahhs!

As for the cornbread cups - no suggestions, sorry! I had them at our kick-off and they were really good but I haven't made them. I've been doing fajitas at almost every show lately!

Hello there! It sounds like you have a great show planned with the Chipotle chicken cornbread cups. Interactive demos are always a hit and I think it would be a great idea to incorporate it into your show. With 10-11 guests, it will definitely keep everyone engaged and interested.As for the chicken, I would recommend cooking it ahead of time and then demoing the DCB for everyone. This will save time and ensure that the chicken is cooked properly. If you are worried about messing up the boneless breasts in the DCB, you can always practice beforehand or even use a different protein like ground turkey or beef.My suggestion would be to have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go before the show starts. This will make the demo run smoothly and allow you to focus on engaging with your guests and showcasing the product. Also, don't forget to have some extra samples of the Chipotle chicken cornbread cups for your guests to try.I'm sure you will do a fantastic job at your show and wow your PC veterans. Just remember to have fun and be confident in your demo. Best of luck to you!

Related to Easy Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups: Interactive Demo Tips for Success!

1. How do I find recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To find recipes on the Pampered Chef website, simply go to the "Recipes" tab on the top menu. From there, you can browse recipes by category or search for specific recipes using keywords.

2. Can I customize the serving size for a recipe?

Yes, you can customize the serving size for most recipes on our website. Simply click on the "Serving Size" option on the recipe page and adjust the number of servings to your desired amount. The recipe ingredients will automatically adjust to reflect the new serving size.

3. How can I save recipes to my account?

To save recipes to your account, you must first create an account on our website. Once you are logged in, you can click on the "Save Recipe" button on any recipe page. This will add the recipe to your "My Recipes" section for easy access in the future.

4. Are there any special dietary options for recipes?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes for different dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb. You can filter recipes by dietary preference using the "Dietary Needs" option on the recipe page or by using the search bar and typing in your dietary preference.

5. Can I submit my own recipes to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we welcome recipe submissions from our customers! Simply click on the "Submit a Recipe" button on our website and follow the instructions to submit your recipe. Our team will review it and if approved, it will be featured on our website for other customers to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jross93