• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Our April 07 Guest Special FREE in February with Double Points!

In summary, the December CN shows that February is a great month for double points because of the stone ware special. They have done the host-only specials for quite some time, and the bowls in the outlet are one of them. I think it would be great, too! I think they offer unlisted products as specials to test how well they'd go over if they were put out in the catalog. Or even just to boost sales for that month because that is the only time to get a product that isn't even for sale normally. This gives us consultants an edge for booking parties.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just looked at the Dec. CN and February is DOUBLE sales points month. It also states "earn our April 07 guest special item FREE when you submit your first February show with $500 or more in comm sales. It's not available in our product line, so this is your only chance to earn yours". This will be the second time they did this. First was a host special (8 qt. ss bowl) and now this as a guest special. Wonder what their reasoning is for this? February should be an awesome month for double points because of the stone ware special. :)

I love and hate the suspense! I really need to get some shows on my calendar for Jan and Feb. I want to earn the next trip!

They have done the host-only specials for quite some time. The bowls in the outlet are one of them. I remember getting the "hospitality set" which was the old rectangular stand, rectangular platter, and 5 small boats in Simple Additions.

Simple AdditionsI have been doing PC since January and wonder why they have not done any SA host/guest specials. I love this product.

I agree!
pkd09 said:
I have been doing PC since January and wonder why they have not done any SA host/guest specials. I love this product.

I think it would be great, too!

I think they offer unlisted products as specials to test how well they'd go over if they were put out in the catalog. Or even just to boost sales for that month because that is the only time to get a product that isn't even for sale normally. It gives us consultants an edge for booking parties.

pkd09 said:
I have been doing PC since January and wonder why they have not done any SA host/guest specials. I love this product.

They did have SA pieces as a host special last November. I LOVE those pieces & wish they'd do them another month.

I think they are probably letting us earn the April guest special so we can promote it at shows for bookings & sales! I'm thrilled that all we need is one $500 show to get it! I should have that anyway b/c I'm going to be booking like crazy to get the double incentive points! I REALLY want to earn a trip next year!

Related to Earn Our April 07 Guest Special FREE in February with Double Points!

What is the "Earn Our April 07 Guest Special FREE in February with Double Points" promotion?

The "Earn Our April 07 Guest Special FREE in February with Double Points" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to earn a free product from the April 07 Guest Special by earning double points in February.

How do I earn double points for this promotion?

To earn double points for this promotion, you must submit a Pampered Chef party order of at least $550 in February. Your points will automatically be doubled and applied towards the April 07 Guest Special.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be used per order.

Can I earn multiple free products with this promotion?

Yes, you can earn multiple free products by earning double points for this promotion. For every $550 in party orders submitted in February, you will earn one free product from the April 07 Guest Special.

When will I receive my free product earned through this promotion?

Your free product will be shipped to you with your March commission check, as long as you have met the minimum requirement of $550 in party orders submitted in February.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • kcmckay