• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dream Host's Change of Heart: My Story

In summary, "Dream Host's Change of Heart: My Story" is a memoir written by Pampered Chef founder Doris Christopher. It details her personal journey of starting and growing the successful direct sales company, as well as offering practical advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. This book is not just for fans of Pampered Chef, as it also delves into Christopher's personal struggles and triumphs, making it a compelling read for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, leadership, and personal growth. Additionally, the book comes with a bonus DVD featuring interviews and behind-the-scenes footage. It can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website, independent consultants, and major book retailers.
amy07
My last host really wanted to sign, but her DH says no way. I've been in touch with closing out her show, and she is still interested, but says she just can't do it. Since submitting her show, I have secured 2 more bookings from guests at her show (total of 5). Yesterday I forwarded the Dream patrol email, with a "just in case you are still interested", I got a response back that she is starting to feel foolish for not trying this and to let her know what is announced on Friday!!:D :D Maybe, Just maybe, I might get #4!! I know that I shouldn't get excited yet, but I just can't help it!!:eek:

Wow - your are fast-tracking it to Directorship!

thanks Janet. I want it so badly, but i know that it isn't always going to happen on my time. Just gotta keep working on it.

amy07 said:
thanks Janet. I want it so badly, but i know that it isn't always going to happen on my time. Just gotta keep working on it.

Just make sure you develop a strong team before you accept - especially with the personal sales requirement changing to $750/mo. soon. You'd hate to work so hard then relinquish. The rate you are going though, keep recruiting and you'll do great!

1. What is "Dream Host's Change of Heart: My Story" about?

"Dream Host's Change of Heart: My Story" is a memoir written by chef and entrepreneur, Pampered Chef founder Doris Christopher. It details her personal journey of starting and growing the successful direct sales company, as well as the challenges and obstacles she faced along the way.

2. Is this book only for fans of Pampered Chef?

No, this book is not just for fans of Pampered Chef. While it does provide insight into the company's history and growth, it also delves into the personal struggles and triumphs of Doris Christopher, making it a compelling read for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, leadership, and personal growth.

3. Does the book offer any practical advice for aspiring entrepreneurs?

Yes, "Dream Host's Change of Heart: My Story" offers practical advice and lessons learned from Doris Christopher's experience building and leading a successful company. It includes tips on leadership, team building, and overcoming challenges in business.

4. Are there any bonuses included with the book?

Yes, the book comes with a bonus DVD featuring interviews with Doris Christopher and other Pampered Chef executives, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the company's test kitchen and product development process.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Dream Host's Change of Heart: My Story" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through independent Pampered Chef consultants. It is also available through major book retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • pamperedchef88