• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drawing ATM: Visualizing My Dream Portable Teller Machine

In summary, the parody is based on a thread that I started with the title, "ANTM Cycle 9." I created the parody to be silly and humorous.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I wish I could draw. Everytime I see the source of this parody, I see ATM. I envision a portable teller machine in a Harley-Davidson sidecar.

Yeah, it took me awhile to figure out...I thought it was a bad motor oil or something.

Ok, I'm not good as using "Paint" in 5 minutes or less, but something like this????
atmharley.jpg

It doesn't help that I typo-ed "cycle" in the thread title, too. :rolleyes:

Janet, you captured the thought.

So, now who is driving???? Maybe last season's winner from the show? I honestly don't know what I'd do if I saw that thing driving down the freeway...I'd probably assume it was stolen...

LOL.... this is funny... I don't know what you all are talking about but the pic is great Janet ;)

Angela, it's a parody thread based on my "ANTM Cycle 9" thread.

Another way for us to be silly, in other words. :D

Carissidy said:
LOL.... this is funny... I don't know what you all are talking about but the pic is great Janet ;)
OK, duh... :rolleyes: just figured it out, never mind me (I'm not really here)

chefann said:
Angela, it's a parody thread based on my "ANTM Cycle 9" thread.

Another way for us to be silly, in other words. :D
I can't believe how quick you are! You rescued me before I could! :blushing: Thanks!

Carissidy said:
OK, duh... :rolleyes: just figured it out, never mind me (I'm not really here)
We're all here because we're not all there.

KG, you post that often enough that you should just add it to your siggy.

We can't all be everywhere.Besides, we need more parroty threads around here.
3parrots.gif

I thought of you, KG, on the drive home from work. The fill-in DJ read the weather report, which included "broken clouds in Pontiac." Then she added, "I wonder how we can fix those.":D

That's like the concern I have when I hear the farm report and they say, "In Omaha, corn was mixed."With what? :eek:

Butter? and salt, maybe.....

Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrn!

corncorncorncorncorncorncorncoooorrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn!

Maybe the corn was mixed with green beans and carrots?Sufferin' succotash!

(We seem to have two hijacking threads going at once here, don't we?)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe the corn was mixed with green beans and carrots?

Sufferin' succotash!

Considering the speaking issues you've been having, I'm hearing, "thufferin' thuccotash," ala Daffy Duck. :)

The line actually belongs to Sylvester J. Pussycat.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/Sylvester_pussycat.jpgAccording to Wikipedia, in the 1985 quiz show Press Your Luck, host Peter Tomarken had (also) incorrectly identified Daffy as the speaker of the line, "Sufferin' Succotash!" The three contestants, who correctly identified Sylvester, were invited back to play another show. Sylvester called the host, during the show and said, "That duck steals from me all the time!"(The name, Sylvester, is a play on the Latin classification for house cats, Felis Silvestris. (Which also seems to explain how Felix the Cat got his name, because "felix" is Latin for "lucky.")

What was I thinking? Of course it was Sylvester. My, my, my. I'm slipping. :)

Time to bump the parody to match the original!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Time to bump the parody to match the original!

So should we vote on the best Harley or the best ATM?

Every time someone bumps that other thread, this title is what I read.

Related to Drawing ATM: Visualizing My Dream Portable Teller Machine

1. What is the Drawing ATM?

The Drawing ATM is a compact and portable teller machine that allows you to visualize and plan out your dream ATM machine. It is a tool designed to help you get creative and organized with your ideas for an ideal ATM.

2. How does the Drawing ATM work?

The Drawing ATM comes with a blank canvas and various templates of ATM components such as screens, buttons, and dispensers. You can use these templates to create a visual representation of your dream ATM design. Additionally, you can use the ruler and stencils provided to ensure precision and accuracy in your drawings.

3. Is the Drawing ATM suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Drawing ATM is suitable for all ages. It is a fun and engaging activity for kids and a useful tool for adults who are interested in designing their own ATM machines. However, we recommend adult supervision for young children due to the small parts included in the kit.

4. Can I use the Drawing ATM for professional purposes?

Absolutely! The Drawing ATM is not only a fun and creative activity, but it can also be used for professional purposes. It can serve as a visual aid in presentations or business meetings, allowing you to showcase your ideas and designs for a new ATM machine.

5. Is the Drawing ATM reusable?

Yes, the Drawing ATM is reusable. The templates and stencils can be used multiple times, and the canvas can be easily wiped clean for future use. This makes it a sustainable and cost-effective tool for anyone interested in designing their own ATM machines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • SuzieQ1973
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • The_Kitchen_Guy