• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!

In summary, "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that contains over 100 quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights. The recipes use common and easily accessible ingredients and can be made using basic kitchen tools and cookware. There are also vegetarian and vegan options available, which are labeled for easy identification.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm set on GREEN, but I have ONE consultant doing the data entry on her show right now & trying to submit by the deadline in 30 min's. IF she gets it done, her recruiter promotes to TL and I earned my 10th point for the Developing Leaders Excellence Award .... (((fingers crossed))) !!!

Success at 11:58 with me talking her through it! Whew! That was soooooo close!!!!

Congratulations!!! That is a SWEET way to earn Excellence!

I'm sitting here at my friend's house. She works nights & her husband was sitting here listening to the very stressful phone call to beat the clock. After I hung up, he said "I have nothing to gain, but MAN THAT WAS INTENSE!!!" He was so happy that she got the show in & that I got what I wanted.

Congrats Sheila :party:

Congrats!!!!

Way to go Sheila! :)

SWEET!!! Way to go!!!! Congrats lady! You will luuuuv yer new ring!

YEAH! Sheila!!! Can't wait to cheer you on when you walk the stage!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

1. What is "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!"?

"Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights.

2. How many recipes are included in "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!"?

There are over 100 recipes in "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" that cover a variety of cuisines and dietary restrictions.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" easy to find?

Yes, the recipes in "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" use common and easily accessible ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores.

4. Do the recipes in "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" require any special kitchen equipment?

No, the recipes in "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" can be made using basic kitchen tools and cookware.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!"?

Yes, "Down to the Wire and I'm Biting My Nails!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are labeled for easy identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jcsmilez