• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double the Orders, Double the Fun: June is Filling Up Fast!

In summary, the "Double the Orders, Double the Fun" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of June. It allows customers to earn double the Host Rewards by hosting a party or placing an order of $90 or more. To participate, simply host a party or place an order of $90 or more during the month of June. Host Rewards are exclusive benefits for party hosts, including free and discounted products and the opportunity to purchase exclusive products. The promotion can be combined with other offers and discounts, and will end on June 30th.
SilverCeladon
I had some random lady place an order. I had a catalog at my girlfriend's nail salon and a lady ordered from it today. Then another girlfriend called and said that a lady she knows wants to have a party and gave me her number! Cool beans! June is booking up fast! It'll definitely be my best month!

Those are the best calls! Too bad they don't happen very often, though!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Serendipity, baby! Gotta love it!

WowCongratulations

That's great! Wish I had the same luck...but good for you!! Woo Hoo!!

Way cool, that is always exciting.

Don't you just love when bookings fall into your lap and gotta love those random orders too! Great for you!

One of my April hosts just called me to tell me that she collected two more orders from her show (which was held and submitted the last week of April) and they are enough for her to have a catalog show so she asked for order forms for may and is going to collect some HWC and other outside orders. She had rebooked a show for July, but really wants both May host specials (which she can get as host/past host) and is going to book her July show off of this one.

Yay!

That is fantastic,, WAY to Go,,,,all it takes is to get one booking and it lifts your spirts like nothing else,,

I always say these are the seeds that you did not know you were farming. Our business is like farming, you through a bunch of seeds out there. Some take root and you don't even know they are alive until they break through the soil.

Good work ladies.. it is all worth it!

Related to Double the Orders, Double the Fun: June is Filling Up Fast!

What is the "Double the Orders, Double the Fun" promotion?

The "Double the Orders, Double the Fun" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of June. It allows customers to earn double the Host Rewards when they host a party or place an order of $90 or more.

How do I participate in the promotion?

To participate in the "Double the Orders, Double the Fun" promotion, simply host a party or place an order of $90 or more during the month of June. The double Host Rewards will automatically be applied to your party or order.

What are Host Rewards?

Host Rewards are exclusive benefits that are available to those who host a Pampered Chef party. These rewards can include free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to purchase exclusive products only available to hosts.

Can I combine the "Double the Orders, Double the Fun" promotion with other offers?

Yes, the "Double the Orders, Double the Fun" promotion can be combined with other offers and discounts, including the host special for the month of June. This means you can earn even more rewards and savings during this promotion!

When does the "Double the Orders, Double the Fun" promotion end?

This promotion is only available during the month of June. All orders and parties must be placed by June 30th in order to take advantage of the double Host Rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
spoiledchef
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • KaiKendall