• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Double Check Your Online Shows!

In summary, "Double Check Your Online Shows!" is a reminder to thoroughly review and verify all details of your online shows, such as date, time, and platform, to avoid any technical or scheduling issues. It is important to double check your online shows to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date, as common mistakes can lead to audience frustration and a negative impact on your show. To effectively double check, make a checklist and have someone else review the information with you. If an error is discovered, act quickly to make necessary changes and notify your audience.
Sheila
Gold Member
Heads up ladies!

I closed out a catalog show last night that had 8 online orders. #1-#5, #7 & #8 all came to my e-mail. Neither the host nor myself received a notification about #6! It was sitting there on the online show list, and transferred into P3, but no e-mail notification. If I hadn't have been in there to confirm #7, I might have missed it! I double checked to make sure there were no more after the show expired & closed just to be on the safe side! I've never had the system not send an e-mail that an online order was placed. Super weird!

This has happened to be before twice. One time I caught and and one time I did not. I now try to close the show online as I am talking to the host. I check for any missed orders and then close it so nobody can place an order afterwards. I talked to Tech Support about it. They could see that the email went out to me. At the same time my server was having some issues. Always good to double check.

It's happened to me before too. It's smarter to not rely on an email. They can get easily missed. I always check the website before closing a show. Good idea to close the web link out in the process so no additional orders can be put on once a show is submitted. I usually date mine for the day of closing so it hasn't been an issue but I can see where it could.

What does "Double Check Your Online Shows!" mean?

"Double Check Your Online Shows!" is a reminder to thoroughly review and verify all details of your online shows, such as date, time, and platform, to avoid any technical or scheduling issues.

Why is it important to double check my online shows?

Double checking your online shows ensures that all information is accurate and up-to-date, preventing any confusion or disruptions for your audience. It also allows you to make any necessary changes or updates before the show.

What are some common mistakes that can occur if I don't double check my online shows?

Some common mistakes that can occur include scheduling conflicts, incorrect links or login information, and discrepancies between promotional materials and the actual show. These can lead to audience frustration and a negative impact on your online show.

How can I double check my online shows effectively?

To effectively double check your online shows, make a checklist of all the important details such as date, time, platform, and any technical requirements. Also, have a colleague or friend review the information with you to catch any mistakes or oversights.

What should I do if I discover an error after double checking my online show?

If you discover an error after double checking, act quickly to make any necessary changes or updates. Notify your audience of the mistake and provide them with the correct information to avoid any confusion or inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • finley1991