• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Check Commission Statements

In summary, a double check commission statement is a financial document used to verify the accuracy of commission payments received from different sources. It is important to double check commission statements to ensure that all earned commissions are accurately reflected and paid out. These statements should be double checked on a regular basis, preferably every month or every time a commission payment is received. When double checking commission statements, one should compare it with the original commission agreement or contract and check for any missing or incorrect information. If an error is found, it should be immediately addressed with the responsible party to avoid any delays in receiving the correct commission payments.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
My Jan. month-end statement had an adjustment deducting $3.50 from my total. It was listed at the end, right after the insurance deduction and the mid-month payment. It said tax and/or shipping not paid on a supply order. After 20 min. on the phone with HO, they admitted that my supply order had been put on hold and due to a clerical error I had been charged direct shipping instead of the regular shipping. I get it back with the Feb. month-end statement. And the Solution Center had to clear this up, not Finance. Make sure to look at every line in your statement.

Thanks for the reminder. It's always a good idea to check things over carefully.

They flubbed on mine too but sent me an email telling me this and that it would be corrected

yes, and check your supply order. My last two had some things listed as being shipped, but they weren't in the box.

check your 1099's too!

On my October commission statement, I had something odd show up. It said "Adj. 11369232 Commission Adj. for out of balance within limit". Then it listed my cons. # and K0053 at the end. Then it was a $4.01 charge. I guess I should e-mail HO and ask them what that was?

My recent Spring supply order said they shipped me 100 catalogs - nope, only 50. I felt horrible calling afraid that they would think I was trying to scam them but for the cost of 50 missing catalogs, I was not going to overlook that error.

Don't worry about that. If you called every time they sent stuff they might start to wonder, but they know things like that happen.

1. What is a double check commission statement?

A double check commission statement is a financial document that shows a breakdown of all the commissions earned by an individual or company from different sources. It is called "double check" because it is used to verify the accuracy of the commission payments received.

2. Why is it important to double check commission statements?

Double checking commission statements is important to ensure that all commissions earned are accurately reflected and paid out. It helps to avoid any discrepancies or errors in commission payments, which could lead to financial losses for the individual or company.

3. How often should commission statements be double checked?

Commission statements should be double checked on a regular basis, preferably every month or every time a commission payment is received. This helps to identify and address any issues or errors in a timely manner.

4. What should I look for when double checking commission statements?

When double checking commission statements, you should compare the statement with the original commission agreement or contract to ensure that the commission rates and calculations are accurate. You should also check for any missing or incorrect information, such as sales numbers or commission amounts.

5. What should I do if I find an error in my commission statement?

If you find an error in your commission statement, you should immediately contact the person or company responsible for the commission payments. Provide them with the details of the error and any supporting documentation. It is important to address any issues as soon as possible to avoid any delays in receiving the correct commission payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • BlessedWifeMommy