• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Bridal Shower Ideas: Fun Gift Wishlist Suggestions for 2 Brides-to-Be"

In summary, popular game ideas for a double bridal shower include the Newlywed Game, Bridal Pictionary, and the "How Well Do You Know Your Partner?" game. It is not necessary to bring a separate gift for each bride, but you can choose to bring one gift for both brides or two separate gifts. You can host a double bridal shower for two brides with different tastes and styles by incorporating a variety of themes and activities. Popular gift wishlist suggestions include kitchen appliances, home decor items, couples' experiences, and personalized gifts. To make the double bridal shower special for both brides, consider having a unique theme that represents both of them and personalized decorations and activities that honor each bride individually.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have my first bridal shower coming up and there will be 2 brides-to-be attending. The host wants to keep the benefits for herself, but will get the brides to make up wishlists for those who may want to purchase gifts for them.

Any ideas on something fun I could do?

If it were me I would enter 2 shows; one in each of the brides names. I don't think the "host" should receive any benefits but that is just me. When I did a bridal shower the bride received everything. She also wanted me to do a demo & I had her help me with it.

For their wish lists, I would do a color coded thing. Bride A gets blue and Bride B gets red (I usually do it depending on their wedding colors). That way it's easier to tell who is buying what for whom.

Great ideas ladies. I agree with you, stacy, but who am I to tell the host what to do?? LOL

Anyway, I spoke with the host tonight and it turns out the brides don't want to be the centre of attention and don't want it as a bridal shower. They don't want to pressure anyone into buying them something. This seems a little odd to me...if you were going to a bridal shower, would you not bring a gift anyway? Guess it'll be a good ol' fashion show afterall!

Be careful with this one....it seems a bit fishy to me. It could be they are trying to get you to be a caterer.

Related to Double Bridal Shower Ideas: Fun Gift Wishlist Suggestions for 2 Brides-to-Be"

1. What are some fun games to play at a double bridal shower?

Some popular game ideas for a double bridal shower include the Newlywed Game, Bridal Pictionary, and the "How Well Do You Know Your Partner?" game.

2. Do I need to bring a separate gift for each bride?

No, it is not necessary to bring a separate gift for each bride. However, you can choose to bring one gift for both brides or two separate gifts.

3. Can I host a double bridal shower for two brides who have different tastes and styles?

Absolutely! You can incorporate a variety of themes and activities to cater to both brides' preferences. You can also have a mix of traditional and modern elements to please both brides.

4. What are some gift wishlist suggestions for a double bridal shower?

Some popular gift wishlist suggestions for a double bridal shower include kitchen appliances, home decor items, couples' experiences, and personalized gifts that represent both brides' styles and interests.

5. How can I make a double bridal shower feel special for both brides?

One way to make a double bridal shower feel special for both brides is to have a unique theme that represents both of them. You can also have personalized decorations and activities that honor each bride individually, such as a photo booth with pictures of both brides or a trivia game about their relationship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies