• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dorm Room Survival Kit for Pastor's Daughter - $30 Pampered Chef Gift Card

In summary, the Dorm Room Survival Kit for Pastor's Daughter includes a $30 Pampered Chef gift card and essential kitchen tools and gadgets. The gift card amount cannot be customized, but it is believed to be a generous amount. The kit is suitable for all dorm room sizes and the included items are perfect for small spaces. While it is designed for pastor's daughters, anyone can benefit from the practical items included. The kitchen tools and gadgets come with a lifetime guarantee and can be replaced free of charge if damaged or defective.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I downloaded this one last night and there is a pink stripe over the title of the flyer. Can anyone fix this so I can give it to our Pastor's daughter? I gave her a $30 gift "card" for Pampered Chef and she leaves in August for Chicago from Cleveland, TN. I want to give it to her to make some of her choices from! Thanks!:chef:

couldn't find it in the files. where is it?

Thanks! I am very new (just started last night) so I didn't really understand the "search" thing!! Found what I needed though just now! Thanks for the helP!

I found it and have been playing w/it for awhile. Don't know if I can get it to work or not. Will save it to my computer and keep trying. Have a reunion out of town, so not sure how soon I'll get a chance to work on it.

RE-DONE: Dorm Room Survival Kit flyerOK, I have re=-done the Dorm Room Survival Kit flyer w/pics. For some reason, I cannot get it to save on here as an attachment. :cry: It is 150KB in size. Any suggestions???

Related to Dorm Room Survival Kit for Pastor's Daughter - $30 Pampered Chef Gift Card

What is included in the Dorm Room Survival Kit for Pastor's Daughter?

The Dorm Room Survival Kit for Pastor's Daughter includes a $30 Pampered Chef gift card, as well as essential kitchen tools and gadgets such as a silicone spatula, can opener, measuring cups, and more.

Can I customize the gift card amount?

Unfortunately, the gift card amount cannot be customized. However, we believe that $30 is a generous amount that will allow the recipient to purchase a variety of useful kitchen items.

Is this kit suitable for all dorm room sizes?

Yes, the Dorm Room Survival Kit for Pastor's Daughter is designed to be compact and versatile, making it suitable for all dorm room sizes. The kitchen tools and gadgets included are also perfect for small spaces.

Can I purchase this kit for someone who is not a pastor's daughter?

Absolutely! While this kit is specifically designed for pastor's daughters, anyone can benefit from the practical and useful items included. The $30 Pampered Chef gift card can be used to purchase items of choice, making it a great gift for any college student.

Is there a warranty on the kitchen tools and gadgets included?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a lifetime guarantee. If any of the kitchen tools or gadgets included in the Dorm Room Survival Kit for Pastor's Daughter become damaged or defective, they can be replaced free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
schel
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Sheila