• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Miss Out on Your Host Bonus: Show on a Budget of Under $200

In summary, a host bonus is a reward given by Pampered Chef to hosts who hold successful parties or shows. To earn this bonus, hosts must have at least $200 in sales, three buying guests, and one booking from their show. Hosting a successful show on a budget of under $200 is possible through various strategies such as utilizing social media, offering discounts or specials, and choosing affordable recipes. With a budget of under $200, hosts can purchase a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. If a host does not reach the $200 sales requirement, they can still earn host rewards based on the total sales from their show. Benefits of earning a host bonus include free and discounted products
heidabear
I am doing a show this month and was about to submit it. It gave me red text stating that there is a special or bonus my host (me) is eligible for but I'm not taking. I have a little under $200 this show- I have the discounted pitcher, my $15 in freebies- what could I be missing?

Did anyone spend more than $60 and be eligible for the guest specials?

It's a glitch. Many of us have run into it. You can safely ignore it.

Could it be the 60% off offer? :)T

Hi there! It sounds like you may be missing out on some additional host rewards. Have you checked with your upline or the Pampered Chef website to see if there are any current promotions or bonuses for hosts? It's always a good idea to double check and make sure you are taking advantage of all the benefits available to you. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Don't Miss Out on Your Host Bonus: Show on a Budget of Under $200

What is a host bonus and how do I earn it?

A host bonus is a reward that Pampered Chef offers to hosts who hold a successful party or show. To earn a host bonus, you need to have at least $200 in sales, three buying guests, and one booking from your show.

How can I hold a successful show on a budget of under $200?

There are many ways to host a successful show on a budget. You can utilize social media to invite guests and promote your show, offer discounts or specials to entice guests to make purchases, and choose recipes that use affordable ingredients. You can also ask friends or family to help you with the cost of supplies or offer to split the cost with them.

What types of products can I purchase with a budget of under $200?

With a budget of under $200, you can purchase a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can also choose from a selection of pantry items, cookbooks, and gift sets.

Can I still earn a host bonus if I don't have $200 in sales?

In order to earn a host bonus, you need to have at least $200 in sales. However, if you don't reach this amount, you can still earn host rewards based on the total sales from your show. For example, if your show has $150 in sales, you can earn 10% in free product credit and one half-price item.

What are the benefits of earning a host bonus?

Earning a host bonus offers a variety of benefits, such as free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It also allows you to share your love for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family, while earning rewards for yourself. Plus, hosting a show on a budget can help you save money while still enjoying the benefits of hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • karlene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • krahema