• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget - Tomorrow Is the Last Day!

In summary, the deadline for registering for the booking challenge for August is tomorrow. There are currently no shows registered, but the challenge still exists. Get those shows registered now for the chance to win!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Get those shows registered now for the booking challenge for August!

Deadline is TOMORROW - August 5th!

I have 2 booked, how about you guys?!?!?!

No a one - no bites - keep fishing but no one is taking the bait!

PamperedDor said:

I had that for July, but for August I have 2 that week and I normally do 2 cooking shows in a month! :eek: (Not complaining though). I need to get another show finalized for the following week still...

I have THREE that week. Didn't have any for July though.
Thanks for the reminder!

Unless one of mine reschedules (which may happen), I have FOUR! I really hope at least one of them wins.

Oooo, thanks for the reminder. I just booked another one yesterday and it probably would've slipped my mind!

I have three for that week, had two during last month's and didn't win, so I'm really hoping for good luck this time!

I have one *crossing fingers*

I have one booked for Saturday, but he hasn't received his host packet. Hope he doesn't cancel!

I've been trying to track down some other potential hosts, but nobody else seems to want that week.

All of mine want different dates. I cannot get anyone to book during the blitz week. Oh well, at least I have shows this month finally. 2 cooking and 2 catalog. One catalog my decide cooking I have to call them back. I think I will use the excuse of the 5th to try to get them to call me back by tomorrow!

Thanks for the reminder!!! I have to double check tonight in P3 whose name I put my open house under!!

I have one and I hope we win :)

I have FOUR!!!

Thanks for the reminder Janet, I haven't registered 2 of them!

I have one - yippee! Now let's hope we win!

I have 3 for that week. Waa Hoo! I had 2 for July - we didn't win then. Maybe we'll win one of these August days. Wouldn't it be neat if all the hosts picked belonged to the same consultant? Or could that happen?

I only have 1 oh well 1 is all you need to win

PamperedDor said:

Me neither! I had one scheduled, but she had to cancel.....I only have one for the month:eek:

I was going to have two, but one has postponed indefinitely (and that was going to be a new team member, too!), and the other scheduled for later in the month. And one day that week I have a cluster meeting. I guess I could get on the phone and book a "Summer's Ending" daytime show with some moms of school-age children.

chefann said:
I was going to have two, but one has postponed indefinitely (and that was going to be a new team member, too!), and the other scheduled for later in the month. And one day that week I have a cluster meeting. I guess I could get on the phone and book a "Summer's Ending" daytime show with some moms of school-age children.

Is she still going to sign?!

I had one booked an then she rescheduled until the end of the month. So right now August is looking pretty bare. But at least I have one Cooking and one Catalog show. That's my goal--2 shows per month. But I really wanted the chance to win this time since they included Saturday:cry: Oh well, maybe another time:eek:

You still have time Paula!!! Get on the phone and get another show scheduled!!!

I have only one day I available that week, and I managed to book a party that day! DH works Mon, Thu, Fri & Sat, and Barbara Duke will be in town for training on Wed. I'm crossing my fingers...

I only have one! I was kinda bummed when they announced it because I felt like it was to soon to really get people to schedule for that week. That might sound weird...I just usually plan shows more than a month out!...that just might be me though!

Amie... I agree with you a bit. On the other side it did motivate me to get on the phone and get a host to book close in. Maybe they were hoping it would up August sales for them in a slumping economy?

Also Don't Forget To Write To Jean Jonas All Of Those Who Went To Conference, Only At Over 1000 Calls So Far.

pampered.chris said:
Is she still going to sign?!
I'm not sure. She got off the phone pretty quick last time I spoke to her, so I didn't have a chance to bring it up.

Note to Canadian Consultants: We have until the 11th to register our shows for the August Booking Blitz. :D

I have 2!!! :) A little worried that one is going to cancel on me... And I have a catalog show because she's out of town that week, but promised to have a cooking show in September! :)

Gone that Mon, Tues, Wed...but have a party one Thurs, Fri and Sat!

chefann said:
I'm not sure. She got off the phone pretty quick last time I spoke to her, so I didn't have a chance to bring it up.

That is too bad. I hope that whatever is wrong in her personal life gets fixed and she does sign and does well.

Chris do you have any shows that week?

Bump to remind everyone!

Related to Don't Forget - Tomorrow Is the Last Day!

1. What is the booking challenge for August?

The booking challenge for August is a competition for individuals to book the most shows in the month of August.

2. When is the deadline for the booking challenge?

The deadline for the booking challenge is August 5th.

3. How many shows do I need to book to participate in the challenge?

You need to book a minimum of one show to participate in the challenge.

4. What happens if I don't register my shows by the deadline?

If you do not register your shows by the deadline, they will not count towards the competition.

5. Can I still register shows after the deadline?

No, the deadline for registration is August 5th. After that, no shows can be registered for the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jinkies
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • Bren706