• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol

In summary, the host is trying to hold a show tomorrow in a half-way distant town where a majority of her customers live. She is considering cancelling because the show would be held even if only 2 people show up, but she's hoping for a good turnout so she can earn sales
soccermama
OK.... so tomorrow I have a show... 3 hours away from here (about half my customers are there, as my little sis lives there and I've been doing shows off and on for 2 years in the area...)

The host is not expecting a large turnout.... but she's trying!!!

I always hesitate to cancel a show, even if only 2 people are expected. I figure if the show is held, I'll get the sales, and if it's cancelled, I get nothing..... so have the show, right? Especially in sell-a-thon months!!!

I consider a show to be a good one if everyone has a good time...... the sales are important, but the most important thing, ya know?

OK..... so give me some ideas to get this going and worth my time

I've told the host to talk to everyone and offer a gift to anyone who brings a guest or an outside order and a gift and free shipping for bringing 2 friends or outside orders......

I've also told her that if someone that LOVES PC is not placing an order, to suggest they book a show and earn some things for FREE, and to ask everyone else to have a show, too.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?!?! Thoughts?

Help her make a list of at least 40 people. I like the host scavenger hunt for ideas. It's posted under "files" here. There are other files for hostess coaching, too. The files here are great.

i would go as early as you can and visit with your sister, take her for lunch or dinner, tax write off lol
and u never know what will come of that show, a fabulous recruit maybe!
if you or your director have any of the training cds use the drive to listen to one of them :)
i like driving an hr or more to my shows, my time :) no 2 yr old climbing all over me lol
good luck hope something good comes of it, even if it's just a nice visit with lil sis :)

She's got her 40..... but the show is tomorrow.... she was considering cancelling because I'm travelling so far (and I'm trying to get HER to sign, AND my little sis to sign, so I want to get up there and see them in person ;))

I guess this show is a little late for helping, except to make sure she gets those outside orders. She told everyone that we're closing tomorrow, so she needs the orders by 5pm! (And *I* didn't tell her that! She did that on her own! See? She'd be GREAT at this!!!! lol)

I'm hoping to get another catalog show up there for this month, and a cooking show up there before I leave for conference!!!

I have not bought any training CDs..... but maybe I have some from my kit and season changeovers....... There are LOTS of no-radio areas on the way to my sis's place, so I always pop in a CD..... don't know why I've never thought to grab training CDs.....

So on that note... I'm putting in a supply order tonight... tell me which CD to order! I am trying to work my business and promote to Director (my June 1 and then July 1 goal will not be happening ..... lol) so what do I want to order? What's the BEST CD available on supply orders???

Offer this to her as her first show as a new consultant. Give her words to say to her guests to get them to help her out by purchasing and hosting. Use Postcalls.com (email me if you need info [email protected]) or emails - whichever will work best for her friends to actually get the info - to send out a last minute contest like the ugliest spoon or hot pad. When you choose the ugliest, that person gets that product replaced by you.

i wish i could tell u which one to get but we dont seem to have the same supply order list here in canada :(
i want the cat bag but its not avail on supply :(
even take a trip to the library and see if you can get something on cd for ur drive tomorrow

good luck
brain tracey has some good motivational and sales books that might be on cd

If all else fails and she is still unable to get people you could turn the event into a training session. Have your sister there, too and do a cook n book. Since she'll already have the ingredients for a recipe and you don't mind traveling. Even though they haven't signed just yet it will help them make a decision. Just a thought!

I do shows like this where my family lives. Here is the way I figure it...I go, make the best of it and get to write visiting my family as a tax write off!!! Gotta love that! I always schedule a show when we visit.

1. What kind of products can I find under "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" category?

Our "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" category offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that will make your cooking experience easier and more fun. From versatile utensils to unique storage solutions, you'll find everything you need to upgrade your kitchen game.

2. Are the products under this category only for professional chefs?

No, our "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" products are designed for anyone who loves cooking and wants to make their time in the kitchen more efficient and enjoyable. They are perfect for home cooks of all levels, from beginners to professionals.

3. Can I find replacement parts for my "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" products?

Yes, we offer a wide range of replacement parts for our "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" products. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you in finding the right parts for your specific product.

4. Are the "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" products dishwasher safe?

Most of our "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" products are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the product instructions before placing it in the dishwasher to ensure its longevity.

5. Can I use these products for other tasks besides cooking?

Absolutely! Our "Don't Even Know What to Title This...... Lol" products are designed to be versatile and can be used for various tasks in the kitchen, such as slicing, grating, and mixing. You can also get creative and use them for different purposes outside of the kitchen, such as crafting or gardening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies